58,671 Deceased! Surpasses the Vietnam War Total

Vietnam War? Where was Trump! Oh! He was dodging the draft with a fake bone spur excuse and now this moronic, cowardly Emperor of the Trumptards is going to give a commencement address to the West Point cadets?? Trumptards, remember, every dead American is on you too, if you support this shell of a man - this apparition of a ‘leader’! You are his accomplices!
Then why is everyone lining up to sue China for their losses and not the federal government?
  • R.M.
  • 04-29-2020, 05:16 AM
The next question is why the Governor of New York refused to take President Trump’s advice and let the pandemic get out of control.

He even castigated the President for stopping immigration from the Country of Origin, China.

HE’S A XENOPHOBE was the cry from him, Pelosi, Schumer, and the Main Stream Media.

This is going to make a great campaign ad for the Republicans, showing Democrats, in their own words, saying.....”go to the Theater”, “go out and eat in restaurants”, “let any immigrant in”.......and so on.

Not to mention this.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dew9qqoAM9A
What was the predicted death toll? 2.5 million I believe. Trump saved lives.
What was the predicted death toll? 2.5 million I believe. Trump saved lives. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The predicted death toll was between 1 and 2 million if nothing was done -- no closing of businesses, no social distancing, etc.

My understanding is that the predicted death toll was between 100 and 240 thousand if people followed social distancing rules at a 50% compliance level. Compliance has been at a much higher level.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/explai...ry?id=70073130

The predicted death toll dropped to 60,000 and has risen to 74,000.

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-...-august-2020-4
You are an idiot to blame this in Trump. He killed no one. In fact, the governor and mayor of New York caused things to get out of control. And as far as the deaths, in the end it will be proved that the total count includes a lot of flu cases. Being used for political purposes like all Trump haters do.
But, but, but the great leader fought the deadly virus with his most promising antidote: Lies, lies and more lies.

All hail the great leader for making Amerika #1.
But, but, but the great leader fought the deadly virus with his most promising antidote: Lies, lies and more lies.

All hail the great leader for making Amerika #1. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
BINGO!! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner, Trumptards! Can’t take it, can you??
None of the actors around here will ever admits he’s a bald faced liar.

It’s a game they plays — “pretend it didn’t happen.”

What is the penalty in the US of Eh for accessorys to treason?

Meanwhile, every day is 9/11 in the US.
  • oeb11
  • 04-29-2020, 08:14 AM
The Fascist DPST's care Not about "FACTS" - j66 , et all and ilk - all they care about is twisting every word they can into a Trump indictment - for a Demented Biden who won;t know where he is located if he steps in the oval office.

The nonly thing they care about is maligning Trump - to assuage their Hatred..

Get some professional Help - hatred is self-destructive!
Demented Biden Originally Posted by oeb11
You don't have to twist any words to cite Chump for his idiocy.
Just directly quote him.

I don't know that I would call it hatred,but we have endured this Amateur shit and the bullshit from his advocates for almost 4 years.
It gets old.

We will have a new President in Nov.
It could be Curly,Moe,or Larry and it would be an improvement.
The Trump killing spree continues on.

Dudes relentless.

NEWS FLASH

TRUMP STILL SAVING MILLIONS

Liberals still salivating over American Deaths