Bondage Camp

• Sonya
  • 11-01-2014, 05:47 PM
So where are my people at? Stella and I are on our way to set up our campsite. Who's going?
Ok I will bite.... Bondage camp??
at the Ren fest....it looks awesome fun!

have some fun for me!!!
This sounds interesting!
Prithee, what happens at yon bondage encampment?
Are you giving lessons on rigging, etc? Or is this a Nomads of Gor type camp with everybody showing off and sharing their slaves and suchlike?
They are all at the Harry Potter camp
  • Sonya
  • 11-02-2014, 01:07 PM
Omg was so freaking cold. There was naked giant jenga. Girls dancing topless around huge fires. People being flogged, suspended with ropes.Stella made us wild boar and I made my truffle brussel sprouts. Lots of meeting people and trading shots from whatever bottle you brought. Lots of cuddling random strangers for warmth. Sooooo cold.
Sounds like a typical weekend at the renfest campgrounds.

Went last weekend and had a blast. probably be out there on the weekend of 14th.
So like, this one time, at bondage camp...
Omg was so freaking cold. There was naked giant jenga. Girls dancing topless around huge fires. People being flogged, suspended with ropes.Stella made us wild boar and I made my truffle brussel sprouts. Lots of meeting people and trading shots from whatever bottle you brought. Lots of cuddling random strangers for warmth. Sooooo cold. Originally Posted by Sonya
Jesus....sounds like my company Christmas party last year....
Omg was so freaking cold. There was naked giant jenga. Girls dancing topless around huge fires. People being flogged, suspended with ropes.Stella made us wild boar and I made my truffle brussel sprouts. Lots of meeting people and trading shots from whatever bottle you brought. Lots of cuddling random strangers for warmth. Sooooo cold. Originally Posted by Sonya

Wtf? Wild boar is semi mid evil, butt truffle brussel sprouts is hardly renfest worthy ... not to mention yucky.
  • Sonya
  • 11-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Wtf? Wild boar is semi mid evil, butt truffle brussel sprouts is hardly renfest worthy ... not to mention yucky. Originally Posted by pyramider
Brussel sprouts roasted with truffle.oil.and bacon and drizzled with reduced balsalmic. Was so good we skipped forks and ate with our fingers. Not one was left.
  • Sonya
  • 11-02-2014, 08:44 PM
So like, this one time, at bondage camp... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Last year there was a human ass to mouth centipede with like 12-15 people. Think the cold was a naked deterrent. I definitely wasn't getting naked unroll I was snug in a sleeping bag.
Hehe. There are some phrases one never expects to hear in life.

"Human ass to mouth centipede" is one of them

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction...love this place some days lol
Damn, I missed it. I was out there, too, and it was freakin' ice dragon breath frigid, alright. However, I was inside the Greek pavilion accompanying a gentleman to the Kind Midas Masquerade Ball (hoity toity event with a hefty price tag for our Golden Tickets, as opposed to the already expensive regular admission), and he kept me warm afterward in his RV. I wanted to go find Sonya and Stella, but he had other plans.

Anybody who wants to know about the ball, PM me. It was fun, beautiful costumes, a variety of entertainment, dancing, pretty good food, comfy VIP lounge with private privies for the Goldens, but the originally advertised "all you can drink" deal was retracted by TRF, and now they give each participant a limited number of tickets for booze (beer, wine, mead, and ale for regular, mixed drinks/hard liquor added for Goldens) per "TABC guidelines." Probably had an "incident" with drunken revelers. Who would've thought?

I went with the theme of the weekend, Pirate Adventure, and was a wicked buccaneer's wench; big black pirate hat edged with feminine lace and a plague rat riding the brim with a long green feather plume out the back, long off-the-shoulder black dress with full green lace slip tucked into my dark green bosom-boosting corset, black knee boots, black-leather belt embedded with large silver skulls, sterling skull and crossbones necklace and earrings, snake bracelets, and a beautiful black filigree metal mask that the kind, generous lad bought me there. I did flog a nymph at the ball with the little cat o' nine tails I had hanging off my belt. Pretty sure that stirred some balls.