BBBJ Contest

After a recent video review, a few people have expressed interest in reviving the old best bbbj contest from a few years back. Anyone remember the guidelines on how we did it? Anyone interested in helping judge or competing?
Eating popcorn waiting for TNTAngie and Italiana princess to see the gauntlet on the floor.
is there a link somewhere to the old thread?
I did the old contest on the old board. I was the winner of that contest.

I was not able to compete in the one the Princess was in.

I only have until school starts back, before Jan 20th for me to compete this round.

I think Loving Kayla was the one who did the old contest.

There was a handful of guys who were good reviewers and a handful of gals who were well reviewed for their bbbjnqns skills....from what I recall. It was a while back though.

I believe the guys did a somewhat blind test and did not judge on anything about the girl other than pure skill.

I'm definitely in if this is something someone is wanting to host.
and i will gladly offer lil delites to be the control subject for any such bbbj cumpetition to be held :^)
i could be a control subject but the ladies will hate me. it is very hard to get me to pop at all. So they will need true skill to get my vote.
I volunteer to be a judge.
I just wanna watch this contest! ;-)
Blindfold bbbj contest, sounds fun.
I'd love to volunteer as a judge - but I don't want to start being called "needle noodle"
Nina i want to watch you ~~~~
I'll have my private contest so any taker feel free to apply with me via Pm will announce the winner before school start.
I've seen tntangie comment about this several times. Where do i sign up? I want to see.
What's the buy-in for the judges? I'm assuming that these ladies aren't going to guzzle goo for the title alone? Is it winner take all? Each lady gets the same fee and the winner gets the "Golden Throat" award?

I'm in!