Lack of details on ISO (A provider perspective)

Guys,

Why do so many of you guys post a ISO but give almost zero details on the type of lady you are looking for?

To be honest, for me as a provider, if a guy posts the age range, body type and race for the lady he would like to spend his time with, it really cuts to the chase.

I'm a big boobie 40 something Hispanic MILF and when a guy is looking for a 22 year old small chested blonde, I know not to bother.

Personally, I love details in ISO and I hope to see more guys post what they are craving that day.

It's muuuuuuch easier to get exactly what you want that way. It usually works out for me rather well.
  • RAMP
  • 01-23-2015, 08:04 AM
You had me at..."I'm a big boobie 40 something Hispanic MILF"
LOL...

I agree 3PBG. To me, clearly stating what you are looking for increases your chances of success.

It like going to a restaurant and just ordering food....the waitperson is going to be like...ugh....okay....what kind of food? :-)

But hey, that is just my way of thinking. LOL
For instance:
ISO female, 21-50, breasts and legs prettier than mine, dirty minded, sloppy, bbbjtc, dtffcim, msog, lots of dirty talk both ways, blonde, red, or brunette haired, hair long enough to be used for whatever comes our way, zero to 14 tattoos, enjoys heavy music in the background. Hair pulling during doggy is a bonus. Incall within 30 miles of my weenis for long work lunch on Sundays.

Is this a good example of details?
PS (ty Kaylee)
Body build: fit, spinner, athletic, little curvy are all great. Men are such high maintenance, right?
You forgot the weight range.

Is 0-350 okay?

LOL.
When I post an ISO ad they tend to be pretty open as to the type of women. Maybe I'm weird but I don't have a set type of woman I'm looking for. I'm more interested in the experience.
Obviously, the more detail in an ISO thread, the better the responses that one would get in return. Some of these guys may not actually know what they want, but do want something, and that is why you see when he says he wants a blonde barbie doll or he asks for a provider with an incall in a geographically specific part of town then a brunette BBW provider whose incall location is on the other side of town replies to his thread and responds that she are available, perhaps in hopes that no one else responds and he schedules with her, but more than likely, that particular provider just responds to all ISO threads regardless and without reading them first! IMO, the ISO forum is useless, I would rather search for a provider who does what I like and/or take specific requests by looking at her p411/Eccie profile or contact her directly rather than starting an ISO thread.
Kaylee, you brimg up a good topic. I don't utilize the ISO because, like what has beem already stated, I know what I want.
Some guys have mentioned that they do exactly what you have stated, but they get ALL kinds of response. It's like the ladies don't even read the requests.
or that particular provider just responds to all ISO threads regardless and without reading them first! Originally Posted by davidfree986
There seems to be a lot of this. If I specifically state that I am looking in the mid cities, what makes you think I'm gonna drive to Richardson to see you?
Well hopefully some providers actually read this thread and take these concerns to heart.

:-)
  • hd
  • 01-23-2015, 09:16 AM
So posting................ female with two legs and poon in between.................isn't enough info?

dammit
So posting................ female with two legs and poon in between.................isn't enough info?

dammit Originally Posted by hd

Long as you're not picky about the poon you are poking, then no.

When I post an ISO ad they tend to be pretty open as to the type of women. Maybe I'm weird but I don't have a set type of woman I'm looking for. I'm more interested in the experience. Originally Posted by tx-colonel
Exactly. I don't really have a strong preference in type, so I don't narrow it down when I've posted. I'll post the couple of things that are a must (for me, DFK, DATY), but am open to all ages, races, body types. Besides, for me ISO is when I want a last minute appointment. Narrowing it down makes it that much harder to find someone.
Well hopefully some providers actually read this thread and take these concerns to heart.

:-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Being such a hEl just makes a guy want to start licking kitty.