Deposits.

Hello All,

I haven’t seen a provider since February due to at home circumstances but looks like I may be able to do some hobby work next month.

I noticed looking through a few post that more and more providers are requiring deposits prior to a meet. Just want to know if it’s becoming a standard practice? Any bad experiences with this? If it has to be done electronically it’s not something I want seen in my bank account you know.

Thanks for any info
No, providers are not charging deposits. The one that posted trying to encourage all providers to follow her lead even recently admitted she isnt charging deposits. Dont get suckered into giving a deposit
Alright now...dont be Bobby Booshay and pay no fucking deposit. Hustling is it an all time high
No, providers are not charging deposits. The one that posted trying to encourage all providers to follow her lead even recently admitted she isnt charging deposits. Dont get suckered into giving a deposit Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Yeah I thought that would be weird, definitely won’t do that

Thanks
Hey , I have not had one bad experience with deposits.
However, I too do not really care to have the paper trail...thats why I'm not really going to continue with that option.
It's was fun and very awesome while i6 lasted though I did not have to worry about no-shows.
I've seen 15 since not asking for deposits so hopefully it will continue to play out respectfully with the scheduled meetings.

������
Hey , I have not had one bad experience with deposits.
However, I too do not really care to have the paper trail...thats why I'm not really going to continue with that option.
It's was fun and very awesome while i6 lasted though I did not have to worry about no-shows.
I've seen 15 since not asking for deposits so hopefully it will continue to play out respectfully with the scheduled meetings.

������ Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Definitely cannot fault you for the option. No shows must be irritating. Maybe I’ll see you sometime soon, who knows haha
No its not standard practice. Just a few Ladies requiring deposits are trying to make sure they make money. Trying to get over on gents. The deposit is nonrefundable whether you see them or not so they get noney off of each appointment set. Ive heard from several clients that these same chicks requiring deposits are also using old pics. So when you get there and its not current youll either want to stay bc of deposit already being paid just so you dint lose money or else youll lose your deposit if you decide shes too far off from said pic. Its just bullshit. Lets you know its slow right now.