GIRLS USING FAKE PICS...

Ive called on a few providers in my 15 years in this hobby... and there is nothing worse than opening the door expecting to see this hot girl whos pics you been drooling over only to answer and its someone completely different... WTF... such a disappointment....
Yea that sucks...from a provider that doesn't do that...I'm sorry!

I would rather talk about those Hott shoes in your avatar!
Note to self. Stop glazing at Ms Snow's gorgeous belly button and concentrate on work.
Those are some sexy heels aint they!!
You must be talking about a BP girl cause in the verified world, you can't get away with that....
Oh believe me you can get away with it... and girls do... ON HERE...maybe not p411, and BP, I will not use...
lol, ok hun I believe you.
You do have the wonder how providers feel sometimes since they have no photos of hobbyists to pre-screen before they meet. The provider opens her door and there standing is Jabba the Hut with a hard-on... wtf! lol

As to the fake provider photos, I agree that's more of a BP phenomena with the good ol bait-n-switch. Eccie providers are generally great gals (you usually get what you see/attracted you in the first place). So far, I've been lucky.
I guess I'm one lucky mofo too. I'm going to have to institute a if its not you I get a freebie policy though.just to be safe.
I'm sure girls use fake pics because they don't think they're real pics would catch as many guys into the trap. Which makes me think too about robberies, I am sure they use fake pics with a lot of the robbing cases.
Fake pics? Old pics? Say it isn't so!!!
Like an other thread looks like switch and bait OMG I knocked on th ewrong door. And get outa Dodge. Before Dillon shows up.
Just as bad is using old photos which no longer represent the ladies current appearance.
Ive called on a few providers in my 15 years in this hobby... and there is nothing worse than opening the door expecting to see this hot girl whos pics you been drooling over only to answer and its someone completely different... WTF... such a disappointment.... Originally Posted by bowdown2me
so, did this happen to you recently?
or is this just a general comment about things that are not very deliteful??

regardless, sorry that it's happened to you.
it really is a let down to encounter a person you didnt expect, and usually less deliteful that the image previously seen.