Can you decipher what bitten said here SPEED do you possibly have the decoder ring!!?? I did understand the part where he said "makes no sense"...he's right about that!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1248118312828977153
This is TODAY and 17 fricking seconds!!
Many days until the debates that "won't matter"...I can see why SPEED.
  • oeb11
  • 04-09-2020, 05:09 PM
SR seems dead set in his opinion that it is Trump, not Biden, that is suffering from mental senility.

Eventually the evidence will pile up to be undeniable - and the DPST's are committing elder abuse on Joe biden to subject him to this Torment in public.

DNCis doing its' best to keep biden out of sight and off mike as much as possible to preserve his candidacy.

Of Note - Benie states he withdrew - but his name is still not withdrawn for the nomination.

He can come back - with the Bernie Bros - and the DNC knows it.

They are pushing the Biden and DNC hard to adopt the hard-core communist ideology platform Bernie espouses.

We will see!
That would be the Dems worst nightmare oeb11...SPEED is just defending the indefensible.
  • oeb11
  • 04-09-2020, 05:11 PM
Thanks O - good laugh- and Truth!!
At what point does everyone not in right-wing media admit this is a problem? How bad does it have to get? Are we really going to keep pretending this is a guy who can be the President of the United States? It’s honestly scary to think about how a Biden administration would function. Would his wife Jill call the shots? Or would it be some shadowy advisor? Because this is clearly not a man capable of processing and dealing with tough problems, but SPEED doesn't think so...SCARY!!
  • oeb11
  • 04-09-2020, 06:27 PM
bb- Biden's dementia has been pointed out many times. The DNC ran with biden to block Bernie from the nomination - which even the DNC sees as a disaster for them.
The DNC controls their process - not the "Truthful" media. What their long term game is - I am not sure.

If Biden continues to deteriorate - the DNC will be forced to find a replacement -Bbiden in debate v Trump will be a DNC disaster.

I think H..... is still keeping her card up - and has pull still with the DNC. Cuomo is looking like he is trying to raise his candidacy.

If the DNC has a virtual convention - there will be only smoke filled back roms - and anything can happen.

One given - the last candidate the DNC wants is Bernie - yet he is already pushing Biden towards his Far-Left marxist communist ideology.

i say - the more leftist Bernie pushes the DPST's - the more their platform is exposed tos crutiny - and the more voters will reject their far-leftist platform.

Let them run with it.

After all - credit "O" - Biden puts the Dem in Dementia!
Zombies are well known to have slurred speach.
Yous idiots are hilarious!

Trump is a regular sissy puss...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ml?jwsource=cl
I'm a hilarious idiot!
I ASSWIPE am a regular a phony...that adds no value to this board. Originally Posted by HoseHummer AKA ASSWIPE
Quoted ASSWIPE so oeb11 could read it.
remember Trump haters ... this is your Great White Dope ..

see ya in November.

BAHHAA
If he is nominated and come debate time have plenty of popcorn and get ready to laugh your ass off like never before. He won't know where he is or what he is there for much less anything else. This will be the first Presidential debate that will draw record viewers for no other reason that the circus Ol' Joe will put on and he won't even know it!!
This is a complete shame but it couldn't happen to a better bunch!!
If he is nominated and come debate time have plenty of popcorn and get ready to laugh your ass off like never before. He won't know where he is or what he is there for much less anything else. This will be the first Presidential debate that will draw record viewers for no other reason that the circus Ol' Joe will be put on and he won't even know it!!
This is a complete shame but it couldn't happen to a better bunch!! Originally Posted by bb1961

the DNC will prepare Biden to take on Evil Lord Trump! they will insert an earpiece and whisper in his ear what to say and install an electrified copper buttplug up his ass and trigger it if he fucks up.

BAHHAHAAAAA
the DNC will prepare Biden to take on Evil Lord Trump! they will insert an earpiece and whisper in his ear what to say and install an electrified copper buttplug up his ass and trigger it if he fucks up.

BAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
that will be a dead give away cause he'll be smiling all the time