Jesus, This Guy's a Narcissist...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

I can see Redneck Rodney right now, getting his check in August.. "hey Rebecca, Mister Trump done sent us money to keep the hog farm going"!

does it ever end with this guy? I have never known anyone so full of himself.

I can see Redneck Rodney right now, getting his check in August.. "hey Rebecca, Mister Trump done sent us money to keep the hog farm going"!

does it ever end with this guy? I have never known anyone so full of himself. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

what will u do with yours? me i don't qualify. 99k net income is the cut line. count me out. you??

i think Trump should quadruple the pay out. throw that cash at the voters. just like Dems do. throw 5k at them. 10k.

win that election the DEMOCRAT way. Throw money to the voters from gilded chariots!

BAHHAAAAAA
Tran “knows” Trump?
does it ever end with this guy? I have never known anyone so full of himself. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

- Barack Obama, 2008
“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

- Barack Obama, 2008 Originally Posted by lustylad
Originally Posted by Chung Tran

BAHHAHHAAA

- Barack Obama, 2008 Originally Posted by lustylad
That was one arrogant mofo. The only things Obama really did in his eight years was Play Golf, Stage Shootings and talk about Gun Control and trick the stupid masses into believing they had upgraded Healthcare, lol.
That was one arrogant mofo. The only things Obama really did in his eight years was Play Golf, Stage Shootings and talk about Gun Control and trick the stupid masses into believing they had upgraded Healthcare, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That is some serious stuff there, Levianon.

I don’t remember it being that way. I do remember how exciteds the opposition was about Obama’s golfings.

Does a Trump play golf?

Yous crack me up, bro.

That is some serious stuff there, Levianon.

I don’t remember it being that way. I do remember how exciteds the opposition was about Obama’s golfings.

Does a Trump play golf?

Yous crack me up, bro.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You're right it's serious stuff because I am serious guy. You don't remember it being that way because you were in Canada remember. Or are you really Yssup Rider from Austin Texas pretending to be Canadian?

I think he is just doing it to aggravate the left - it makes me chuckle.

Heck, when I pay my county taxes I have to pay them to the order of John R Ames, CTA, Dallas County tax assessor.

They are setting up a field hospital at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.

I try to avoid the LBJ Freeway.

I have often flown out of Idlewild Airport in New York, oops, I mean JFK International Airport...

We got it. You're a racist and hate Trump.
... "hey Rebecca, Mister Trump done sent us money to keep the hog farm going"!... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Speaking of hog farms, reminds me a little of Michelle Dowery, who I think may be your type. My guess is, you would admire her level of kink, as well has her many - err, uhm - assets. If you like Cleveland and a large round what-evah, we just might have your dream match. She mentioned:
"Where I live at -- and where I was at -- the police here's running it. I've seen it with my own eyes...I just moved from Cleveland Heights to Cleveland. Cleveland, you can walk outside butt-naked. You go to Cleveland Heights, they going to arrest you, say you raped someone, because you're butt-naked. The police is running it all."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Spoiler Alert: I understand she is no longer an Obammy fan, but she's still hot as ever, if that's your type.
  • oeb11
  • 04-15-2020, 08:56 AM
Let her do without the Police/FD - ms-13 will be happy to fill in and exercise their own rule of the streets.
See how she likes it.
When moments count - call a gang-banger!!!
Speaking of hog farms, reminds me a little of Michelle Dowery, who I think may be your type. My guess is, you would admire her level of kink, as well has her many - err, uhm - assets. If you like Cleveland and a large round what-evah, we just might have your dream match. She mentioned:
"Where I live at -- and where I was at -- the police here's running it. I've seen it with my own eyes...I just moved from Cleveland Heights to Cleveland. Cleveland, you can walk outside butt-naked. You go to Cleveland Heights, they going to arrest you, say you raped someone, because you're butt-naked. The police is running it all."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Spoiler Alert: I understand she is no longer an Obammy fan, but she's still hot as ever, if that's your type. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Put another hundred pounds on her and a cheap weave and Chung Tran would be all over that.
  • oeb11
  • 04-15-2020, 09:03 AM
".I just moved from Cleveland Heights to Cleveland. Cleveland, you can walk outside butt-naked."

A mental image I do not want in my mind. Yechhh
Yeah, Obama said the word "I" 112 times in one state of the union addresses.