Address: Hotel downtown
Activities: Cbj, Mish,
Hair Length and Color: Brown, long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Chubby, average looks, b cups
Recommendation: No
Ouch..
FWIW I have seen her a few times and she's consistently sexy. She has a great ass and pussy and a pretty face. I've never known her to be at a hotel downtown. Maybe not the same girl?
FWIW I have seen her a few times and she's consistently sexy. She has a great ass and pussy and a pretty face. I've never known her to be at a hotel downtown. Maybe not the same girl? Originally Posted by jaybird777777
You pay those prices?
WOW THAT IS WAY TOO PRICEY!! She realizes we’re in Syracuse right?
Just Qv which is very reasonably priced
You pay those prices? Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
Sorry to revive an old post, but how does she look nowadays? A ton of her pics date back to a few years ago. Does she still look similar, or has she changed?
Too many nooos! Aren't vee looking for something we don't get at home?? Damn
I think she still has a killer body. Only seen her a few times but still in good shape with an amazing ass. Prices are crazy and never saw her in a hotel downtown either.
Ouch.. Originally Posted by ben dover
What makes Ivette worth it for no kissing and CBJ?
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed