R.i.p

To those who has ever came to my parties may have known a jessica who danced at the mirage.. Well i got news today she died last night..

She was a wonderful person and will deeply missed...
Her spirit was bright and amazing.. I loved that girl..

I will know more about funeral dates and times later
Sorry to hear
Oh my God!
R.I.P. dear girl.
Thanks Leg's
Again.... when will people learn?
Consider the source...
To those who has ever came to my parties may have known a jessica who danced at the mirage.. Well i got news today she died last night..

She was a wonderful person and will deeply missed...
Her spirit was bright and amazing.. I loved that girl.. Originally Posted by Legacy69
oh

that sure sucks

do you think the parties contributed in hastening

or prolonging this terrible outcome?

I will know more about funeral dates and times later Originally Posted by Legacy69

yes..... please

be special for her parents and the jimmies to reminisce
Hard to lose someone, and her family and friends get thru this difficult time.
#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.
Sorry for the loss of your friend.
Peace
PK