URL / Website: https://houston.bedpage.com/Therapeu...a/9211283.html
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Richmond and Fountainview
Activities: Massage, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Ethnic Background: Middle Eastern, but could be Latina. American either way.

I messaged Stassi a couple of times over a week or so, but our responses and schedules didn't really pan out. Finally, I messaged her about 4:30 one afternoon and she responded next morning around 10am while I was in a marathon of a conference call. She would be ready for me at noon. Fantastic, meeting adjourned.

The office plex I went to wasn't the newest building, but not decrepit either. Plenty of lighting inside and the plants inside are a nice touch. Mostly empty because of 'rona. I went to the suite number and just walked right in to a waiting room. I was greeted by Stassi wearing black scrubs without a face-mask on. She asked me if I had traveled recently and requested that I wash my hands. After the hand washing part, we went to the massage room and said the appointment was $160 to be placed on the table. The ad had $140 listed and I had come too far to walk out or haggle, plus I came into some money from the covid relief package. Tips are appreciated too, but for the blindside $20 tax, we didn't start on the right foot. She left the room, which was only lit by one LED night-light. I had to use my phone flashlight to dig $160 out of my wallet since it was too dark.

Money on the table, I got undressed. I appreciated the quality of the massage table. Pleather-bound and sturdy. The head-rest was a good shape and not wobbly. Stassi came back in and took off her scrub tops for the massage. Her entire top did not come off the whole time though. Pressure was decent for a 110 lb girl, but not deep pressure like a typical sports massage, it was slow and sensual though. I did really like the attention she gave on the back and butt, so make sure to shower beforehand, gents. On the flip, she straddled my leg for the HJ (benefits of having a sturdy table). The lighting with her silhouette made it a fantastic scene from my angle. She was pretty good at keeping me on the edge for awhile. After the finish, she offered to massage for the rest of the hour. We chatted for a bit about 'rona and Mother's Day, then she walked me to the door and gave me a hug on the way out. On the drive home, I realized the hug was really what I actually needed. I don't know whether that helps to or stabs at the "feeling of well-being" as advertised.

Thanks for reading, good luck out there.
Recommendation: Yes
Bro should have put the details in ROS. Since you did not $160 for a HJ, you could get a bunch of girls full service for less than that.
Even says in the ad, " sessions starting at 140/60min" ..

20 bucks is 20 bucks these days...
Are you saying you don't always shower before seeing ladies like her? I personally would never visit one without being squeaky clean.
Bro should have put the details in ROS. Since you did not $160 for a HJ, you could get a bunch of girls full service for less than that. Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969
Oops, will have to do that next time. I think $140 is the sweet spot I've found. Much below that, you're either paying for extras anyways or in dodgy situations or not attractive enough for me
Are you saying you don't always shower before seeing ladies like her? I personally would never visit one without being squeaky clean. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
I typically work in an office setting so seeing someone in the middle of the day wouldn't be freshest by my standards, but its not like I'm seeing anyone after mowing the lawn.
i assume thats not her in the ad...............
search is your friend fifi
  • chuss
  • 05-09-2020, 08:36 PM
Good point Fightingfi, is that her on the pic?
All-in-all a good review; plenty of details and in good English.

But yeah . . .160 for HJ only is steep.
I really won't mind paying 160 for tug, if I vibe with the girl and she's fine why not (must include full nude tho)