Ahhh, But That Sweet Satisfaction,,,

I take my title as a Procrastinator very, very seriously. Simply because when whatever it was that I putting off until the last minute, in which there is a maddeningly loud countdown as background music, and the wind is picking up into the likes of a tornado, and I am standing, breathless in the middle of the room, with my hair in tangles and my clothes ripped and dusty, and one shoe is mysteriously missing off my foot; then, and only then, does my crazy beautiful excellence truly shine....
After 11 months, dangerously close to 1 year,,
I have an announcement to make.
*Drumroll*
I, Nikki Lynn, have finally put together my SHOWCASE!!!
Granted, I know it's not at 100%, but coming from a woman who only had one picture for 11 long months, this deserves a party! CupCakes, Cake, Champagne, a sexy lil dancer giving me a lap dance (hinhint
Well, at the very least, a round of applause; words of encouragement always make me elated,,,
I must be looking for some attention, hmmm. Well, today, I will accept ALL attention with open arms.
Please check out my unfinished work,,,
I do graciously accept all constructive suggestions, as that is the only for me learn others' point of view,
Likes and Dislikes?
I'll run whoever jumps in this one a Procrastinator's Special today!
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=272785
I love each and every one of you, and especially those of you that HATE to LOVE me, y'all have a special place in my heart.
Call me, text me, and mention the special, and you'll be smiling and foggy headed until we meet again!
Thank y'all very much!
HOBBY ON!

0x0x0
Nikki Lynn
Congrats Nikki, maybe you need to spend some time in A-Gadda-Da-Vida

IB
  • HUMP!
  • 11-08-2015, 08:12 AM
View from the rear looks very fine. Perhaps there's a view of the front?
I tried to get you to do that months ago silly girl. Call me. I'll be down south wed and Thursday...we should get together and do that one thing. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!! I have so much to tell you :-)
Where are the taint photos?
34AA why bother

View from the rear looks very fine. Perhaps there's a view of the front?
Originally Posted by HUMP!
Because some of us enjoy 34AA.
LoL
You know how the saying goes,,,
If she has a booty,,,
Face is full of beauty,,,
Like this
(I just made that saying up, as well. LoL)
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2015-08-06-01-50-09-162.jpg (223.8 KB, 362 views)
Congrats...you're quite a beautiful young lady!