Has the Meltdown Ended?

• Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 09:07 AM
Give your thoughts on what caused the end?

OR...is it like a volcanic eruption & we're just waiting on the aftershocks?

Give your thoughts on what caused the end?

OR...is it like a volcanic eruption & we're just waiting on the aftershocks?

Originally Posted by Toyz
The mega posting of profiles certainly has stopped...

It's all part of the master plan. of course its a master plan about a forum on a hooker board that truly adds value to so many lives /sarcasm.
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 09:45 AM
[QUOTE=budman33;1057497912]It's all part of the master plan.QUOTE]

You mean world domination???

Arent they a bit old & decrepit for that?

No, it hasn't ended. The Walrus managed to get a grip on his puppet after they realized the mods aren't gonna come rescue their wussy asses
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 11:09 AM
No, it hasn't ended. The Walrus managed to get a grip on his puppet after they realized the mods aren't gonna come rescue their wussy asses Originally Posted by Little Monster
Exactly!

And a quick call out to the MODS (yah I know...its me & I'm saying it)...THANX for letting us blow them up without the usual & traditional "closing of the thread to protect whixxZy" when they are getting owned. Or the "lets not be mean or we will have to give out points" at the strangest times.

Or paying any attention to bandle whining & the holy "stating of the rules" in an attempt to force the MODS to make the pain stop...LMAO!

Thanx Modtards for letting the community self moderate...
Hate to be pessimistic, but another villain will rise in Gotham.
Exactly!

And a quick call out to the MODS (yah I know...its me & I'm saying it)...THANX for letting us blow them up without the usual & traditional "closing of the thread to protect whixxZy" when they are getting owned. Or the "lets not be mean or we will have to give out points" at the strangest times.

Or paying any attention to bandle whining & the holy "stating of the rules" in an attempt to force the MODS to make the pain stop...LMAO!

Thanx Modtards for letting the community self moderate... Originally Posted by Toyz

Your such a retard. What did you win toyz? Looks like whispers bitch slapped you too much and got bored. Same thing happened from SL. Now, I'm gonna hang with my kids and have fun today. You should make a sad street walker sandwich and cock cake and see if your sad hooker will join you.
actually.....

I think the proper term to have used is "foreshocks". You know.. those preliminary warnings of something coming

Makes no sense to blow up the board on a holiday weekend. Minimal traffic.....

Much better to wait till Monday

Much better to wait till Monday Originally Posted by Whispers
Glade I got my review in before Monday, thank you sir

IB
actually.....

I think the proper term to have used is "foreshocks".

Much better to wait till Monday Originally Posted by Whispers

LOL.....

Trying hard to be relevant LM?

Thanx Modtards for letting the community self moderate... Originally Posted by Toyz
Man... You think they were even paying attention?..... They weren't even around to ban the repeat offender that the girls have been saying robbed or raped them even though he publicly posted what was needed to ban him long before being banned.
LOL.....

Trying hard to be relevant LM? Originally Posted by Whispers
LMAO gee I didn't see that one coming. You sir are way to predictable.

You think you're relevant and of course your justification for thinking you actually are is "the view counts on your threads"

News flash Einstein, Drama sells always has. And if you wanna go by the view count logic, then you sir are relevant to this board the same way a fucken clown is relevant at a kids birthday party. Sure he gets all the attention, only cause the parents have to hire a grown man to act like a jackass in order to keep the kids content, that's about all you are good for.
When was the last time you contributed anything of worth to this board?

Always knew your ass would be an easy opponent, just never figured you would be this easy
so small minded......

that all ya can muster?

fat jokes next?

You are no different in the spinning up the drama shit lately are you?