State Department Illegally Destroyed 13 Of Hillary's Mobile Devices With Hammers

I thought she only had one device. Hillary is too stupid and crooked to be President.

This is from CNN, of all places.

http://100percentfedup.com/watch-cnn...hammers-video/
Maybe Sissy Chap and MT Jockstrap can apply for jobs over there at State. How much skill and experience is needed to swing hammers for the Blackberry Demolition Squad?
But hey, there was no intent to commit a crime!!!!!!!!!!.
The ability to support hellary is either an extreme display of some sort of tribal psychosis or putting some thought of the attainment of personal interest above all else

Voting dimocrat is actually treasonous
  • DSK
  • 09-03-2016, 07:31 AM
I thought she only had one device. Hillary is too stupid and crooked to be President.

This is from CNN, of all places.

http://100percentfedup.com/watch-cnn...hammers-video/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The link did not work for me.

Did the destruction occur during the time the information contained on the blackberry devices was subject to a lawful subpoena?
The link did not work for me.

Did the destruction occur during the time the information contained on the blackberry devices was subject to a lawful subpoena? Originally Posted by DSK
Interesting question but not germane. The phones were provided by the State Department and so they belong first to the American people and not Hillary Clinton or any other member of her staff. Unlike, say a typewriter, a phone records information and that information can be sensitive. Even that typewriter had a ribbon in it which was probably classified since it retains what was typed on it.

No, the big takeawy from this is Hillary said that she only had one device and the reason that she did what she did with the server was the convenience for her to use only one device. Now we also know that she has had to admit to carrying at least two or more devices all the time which kind of destroys her credibility on the convenience excuse. This disclosure makes mincemeat of that excuse further....and if she couldn't remember...
  • DSK
  • 09-03-2016, 07:47 AM
Interesting question but not germane. The phones were provided by the State Department and so they belong first to the American people and not Hillary Clinton or any other member of her staff. Unlike, say a typewriter, a phone records information and that information can be sensitive. Even that typewriter had a ribbon in it which was probably classified since it retains what was typed on it.

No, the big takeawy from this is Hillary said that she only had one device and the reason that she did what she did with the server was the convenience for her to use only one device. Now we also know that she has had to admit to carrying at least two or more devices all the time which kind of destroys her credibility on the convenience excuse. This disclosure makes mincemeat of that excuse further....and if she couldn't remember... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If it belongs to the American people, wouldn't it need to be preserved by the employees of the people, if the information contained therein was under subpeona?
Reports I read said some of the devices were destroyed AFTER they knew there would be an investigation.

Like I said before, whoever administers the records retention policy in the Federal Govt, needs to have their position totally revamped if not go to jail.
Well, they didn't use a "cloth" to wipe the devices.
  • Old-T
  • 09-03-2016, 01:33 PM

No, the big takeawy from this is Hillary said that she only had one device and the reason that she did what she did with the server was the convenience for her to use only one device. Now we also know that she has had to admit to carrying at least two or more devices all the time which kind of destroys her credibility on the convenience excuse. This disclosure makes mincemeat of that excuse further....and if she couldn't remember... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Destroys her credibility? No, that would assumd she had any to begin with.

An whoever made the choice of hammering is far from the brightest crook in the box. Far better choices.
And whoever made the choice of hammering is far from the brightest crook in the box. Originally Posted by Old-T
I think it was Peter, Paul and Mary...

If I had a hammer,
I'd hammer in the morning,
I'd hammer in the evening,
All over this FOIA,
I'd hammer out benghazi,
I'd hammer out SAP docs,
I'd hammer out corruption and lies,
Between foundation and me,
All over this subpoena.
0zombies be like...MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Destroys her credibility? No, that would assumd she had any to begin with.

An whoever made the choice of hammering is far from the brightest crook in the box. Far better choices. Originally Posted by Old-T
Like a wood chipper.
The sharpest tool in the Dimocratic toolbox IS a hammer. Even WTF knew that.
I think it was Peter, Paul and Mary...

If I had a hammer,
I'd hammer in the morning,
I'd hammer in the evening,
All over this FOIA,
I'd hammer out benghazi,
I'd hammer out SAP docs,
I'd hammer out corruption and lies,
Between foundation and me,
All over this subpoena.
Originally Posted by lustylad
That's funny!