Very troubling...

Even if you're a Hillary Clinton supporter the recent FBI release should be troubling. Now if you take Hillary at her word (something only a fool would do) she has some serious problems recalling events. She can't remember this, she can't remember that, and it is some pretty serious stuff that she can't remember. She can't remember all her electronic devices that died to protect her. She can't remember taking appointments with million dollar donors to the Clinton Foundation. She can't remember where she was or what she was doing on certain days (September 11, 2012), and she can't remember signing off on certain niggling little rules about classified materials.

I know some of you cling to the notion that DJT is unfit because of his lack of "presidential demeanor" (whatever that is) but you have to admit that a President Cinton entering into a sensitive negotiation without being able to remember why or who she is dealing with is a problem. This isn't even a comment on her character but a comment on her ability to do a difficult job. Her experiences with failure after failure playing the part of someone's else second banana is not going to help her if she can't physically do the job.

You're going to have to look to Tim Kaine (he reminds me of a rodeo clown more than anything) to be your commander in chief within a year.

We can and will get into a discussion about Hillary's character at a later date (that is, if you have any questions about her LACK of character).
The Hillary campaign is a calamity. It shows how the Democrats will fall into line no matter how bad their candidate is. Trump only has 76% of Republicans supporting him, Clinton has over 90% of Dems supporting her. It is Clinton who could shoot someone and not lose her support.
Neither one are worth a shit, Vote Gary Johnson.
More health smears.

Boy howdy! You love you're Breitbart bullshit, don't you?

Maybe you can get a job teaching them home ED when they launch their new network in February, JDrunk.
More health smears.

Boy howdy! You love you're Breitbart bullshit, don't you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She SMEARED HERSELF this time, you fucking dipshit! Nobody forced her to tell the FBI her concussion and subsequent blood clot wiped out her memory! Her health problems aren't manufactured by breitbart... they're being pedaled by hildebeest herself!

No way out this time, oinkboy. For you or your bitch. It sucks to be the bitch's apologist. Keep squirming like a pig in heat.
She SMEARED HERSELF this time, you fucking dipshit! Nobody forced her to tell the FBI her concussion and subsequent blood clot wiped out her memory! Her health problems aren't manufactured by breitbart... they're being pedaled by hildebeest herself!

No way out this time, oinkboy. For you or your bitch. It sucks to be the bitch's apologist. Keep squirming like a pig in heat. Originally Posted by lustylad
"Wiped out her memory?" LMAO!

Did you take the bet, dipshit? Why not put your money where you mouth is... on Baboono's spotty back!

"No way out this time?" Keep gripping, Junior. You're quite amusing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
with Clinton, a known serial liar (yes, libtards she's a liar and you know it) it's more likely she recalls all of these events but just chooses the "easy" out of "i can't recall" ... which is worse lol

typically ... criminals use the "i can't recall" line hahaha
with Clinton, a known serial liar (yes, libtards she's a liar and you know it) it's more likely she recalls all of these events but just chooses the "easy" out of "i can't recall" ... which is worse lol

typically ... criminals use the "i can't recall" line hahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Was that before or after she was dodging sniper fire in Bosnia?

typically ... criminals use the "i can't recall" line hahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Was that before or after she was dodging sniper fire in Bosnia?
"Wiped out her memory?" LMAO!

Did you take the bet, dipshit? Why not put your money where you mouth is... on Baboono's spotty back!

"No way out this time?" Keep gripping, Junior. You're quite amusing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yeah, fucktard... guess how many times she said "I don't recall" to the FBI? Would you believe - 41 fucking times! Why don't you pay hildebeest a visit and see if you can REBOOT her memory for her, oinkboy! It was wiped out with more than just a cloth this time!

As usual, you have nothing. There's no way out. You can't change the subject. You can't laugh your way out with your hildebeest cackle either. You're boxed in, porker. Only two ways to go:

1) Is your bitch lying when she says her memory is impaired by her concussion/blood clot?

2) Or is she telling the truth and admitting she's not healthy enough to be President?

WHICH IS IT, OINKBOY??? INQUIRING VOTER MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!

Lawyers always advise their clients to use it to avoid perjuring themselves. If you say "I never did X" and someone proves the opposite, you're fucked. But if you say "I don't recall doing X", you can always backtrack when confronted with incontrovertible evidence by saying "Ooops, now I DO recall that..."

Tricky Dicky Nixon was caught on his White House tapes advising on how the Watergate burglars could say "I don't recall" when questioned on the stand in a courtroom. As a young intern on the House Judiciary Committee investigating the Watergate scandal in 1974, hildebeest learned all of Dicky's tricks extremely well!
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/5-most...191229840.html

The 5 most outrageous things Hillary Clinton said in her FBI interview

Hillary Clinton was already having a bad week as polls show Donald Trump closing the gap between them and, in a few polls, even pulling ahead. It got worse Friday after the FBI released Clinton's answers to investigators' questions over her use of a private email server, revealing some pretty damaging responses from the former Secretary of State.

Here are five of the most outrageous statements Clinton made in that three-and-a-half hour FBI interview:

1. She cited her 2012 concussion as the reason that she cannot remember details of briefings during her "transition out of office."

2. She said she never even thought whether emails she exchanged on a future U.S. drone attack should be classified.

3. She said she thought the "C" before a paragraph indicated alphabetical order. The C actually stands for "classified."

4. She said no one ever raised concerns to her about her use of a private email server.

5. She said she could not recall any training on how to handle classified information.

What's more, Clinton aides told the FBI that the Secretary of State frequently replaced her Blackberry phone and the whereabouts of her old device would become "unknown." The FBI report suggests there were at least 13 different devices used.

You're going to hear on the mainstream media all weekend a lot of supposedly objective pundits insist the above revelations offer no "smoking gun." And that may be true from a legal standpoint, but we're in the middle of an election and these statements are poison for Clinton and cannon fodder for Donald Trump.

She conducted official State Department business while suffering from a concussion that may have impaired her memory? The report suggested she was only working for a few hours a day at the point based on doctor's orders but if it was that bad that she couldn't remember important briefings, she should have been on medical leave.

No. 2 stretches the limits of credulity. We're supposed to believe Clinton never even considered a discussion about a future drone attack should be kept secret? Saying "I never thought," basically sounds like a dodge on a charge of possible pre-meditation.

As for the claim that no one ever talked to her about any concerns about the private server, that's dangerous territory. Because it's probably not going to be hard to find someone at the State Department, or formerly at the State Department, to contradict this claim. In fact, there are many statements just now released from this FBI interview that are likely going to be refuted and in short order.

The "I could not recall" response to the question about prior training is a classic defendant's dodge. It works great because even if Clinton did get training, it can be argued that it doesn't matter because she doesn't remember it. But while it's a good legal dodge, it's potentially lethal in the midst of an election where you're trying to look like a competent and alert leader.

FBI Director James Comey may have decided not to indict Clinton, but the public revelation of this transcript today does a lot of damage. While you can expect most of the mainstream media pundits to pour cold water on the severity of the facts contained in them, the transcripts put the email scandal right back into the center of the news cycle. The last time that happened, Clinton's poll numbers wilted badly and it took a series of Trump missteps to reverse the decline.

She was already slipping in the polls — this could turn out to be very damaging for her and very good for Trump.

Commentary by Jake Novak, CNBC.com senior columnist Follow him on Twitter @jakejakeny.

Clinton could go on live TV and throw kittens into a wood chipper and her supporters would deny it happened. and vote for her.

Don't call my HO a BITCH, motherfucker!
She admits she saw the "C" but thought it was an alphabetic listing...which runs counter to her saying they weren't marked at all.
Don't call my HO a BITCH, motherfucker! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Stop deflecting, you cocksucking pig! Answer the question!

Only two ways to go:

1) Is your HO lying when she says her memory is impaired by her concussion/blood clot?

2) Or is she telling the truth and admitting she's not healthy enough to be President?

WHICH IS IT, OINKBOY??? INQUIRING VOTER MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!