Tim Kaine is now a Clinton liar!

Kaune once said a public official should resign if caught lying. Well Tim, time to step down:

http://www.weaselzippers.us/293257-t...ly-one-device/

He told a few whoppers but the biggest one is that Clinton used one device. What's his excuse? Amnesia? Concussion? Does he live in a cave ? One device? He made a complete ass of himself. A lying ass. He should be ashamed of himself. The ticket is complete now. They're both liars.
Kaune once said a public official should resign if caught lying. Well Tim, time to step down:

He told a few whoppers but the biggest one is that Clinton used one device. What's his excuse? Amnesia? Concussion? Does he live in a cave ? One device? He made a complete ass of himself. A lying ass. He should be ashamed of himself. The ticket is complete now. They're both liars. Originally Posted by bambino
Does pathologically lying cause a lisp? Or is that something else?

Do YouRong and his Austin Reach Around crew have lisps?
Weasel Zippers would know.

The question is, how is Baboono able to even see the screen? Can't be a laptop. His gut is in the way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHsnickbabahah

He told a few whoppers but the biggest one is that Clinton used one device. What's his excuse? Amnesia? Concussion? Does he live in a cave ? One device? He made a complete ass of himself. A lying ass. He should be ashamed of himself. The ticket is complete now. They're both liars. Originally Posted by bambino
This is another example that if you lay with dog, you will probably get flees.

Tim Kaine is another one of these so called "honest people", much like FBI Director Comey, who sold their dignity down the tube in fear of the Clinton's. They know what a reprehensible person she is. They know she is a pathalogical liar. They know she has the ethics of a crocodile. They know she has destroyed women in order to cover up her husbands escapades. They know she is inept in Foriegn Affairs, her record proves it.

They know she is a money grubbing cunt.

But, they support her. Amazing.
I've got two words for you. Jackshit.

SPELLCHECK!

Weasel Zippers would know.

The question is, how is Baboono able to even see the screen? Can't be a laptop. His gut is in the way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHsnickbabahah Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look you piece of shit, I could have linked the NY Times as well. But weasel seems to fit Clinton best. And I don't sit around a laptop like you. You're a disgusting blob of shit. You can't exert yourself. You sit on your hoveround and pound the RTM button all day. You're a lying, racist pig. Just like Clinton.
Used one at a time bimbo, no I am not defending her but I can read other reports. Check the hammer thread.
Lisps and Lying gets mentioned and guess who comes out of the woodwork???

The Lispy Liars! YouRong and Iva-Little-One!!!!

The Lispy Liars! YouRong and Iva-Little-One!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
What happened to you ignore list fuck stick?
Who is Tim Kaine?

No, I mean it. Who is Tim Kaine?
Who is Tim Kaine?

No, I mean it. Who is Tim Kaine? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What HillaryNoMore had wished she'd married. A limp wimp.

The Lispy Liars! YouRong and Iva-Little-One!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
that's some funny shit LL
that's some funny shit LL Originally Posted by gary5912
It's not often that unexaggerated "truth" is also humorous!!!

As for Timmie Kaine ... I can understand why HillaryNoMore is not out stumping for the job ..... but he must have seen some stuff that didn't sit well with him .... or the little wifey of his!!!

Did Bill ask his wife for some head? That would sure dampen things.