Angel Spa shut down

I always wanted to see the blonde that was there....not this way however.

Nice reviews guys
Dang she just got back into town too. I wanted to see her again. But yea this place was headed for a cliff from the beginning.
This is the business model. Its been there for year and has been busted several times. Not a real loss there are still a hand full in the area and they are just as good. One goes down another pops up.
Those lights aren't kind. I knew this day was coming though.
and to think I was planning a field trip out there this weekend.
Keep your reviews coming...
The C O P S and the bible thumpers appreciate your reviews
Keep your reviews coming...
The C O P S and the bible thumpers appreciate your reviews Originally Posted by instfixer

correct.

these massage reviews just give johnny law and the tdlr a list of places to hit. the state is looking to pull the licenses of the therapists that get arrested and the shops that they work in.

you guys need to get a clue because at some point they have to be legit or be out of business..

rubmaps is another list they work from even though a lot of those reviews are made up bullshit.
correct.

these massage reviews just give johnny law and the tdlr a list of places to hit. the state is looking to pull the licenses of the therapists that get arrested and the shops that they work in.

you guys need to get a clue because at some point they have to be legit or be out of business..

rubmaps is another list they work from even though a lot of those reviews are made up bullshit. Originally Posted by aznlvr11
This is how the bible thumpers work...
They go to neighboring businesses and 'inquire ' about the 'brothel' next door. Maybe even give tall false tales of sex slavers that chain women to the floor... Then get the businesses to complain... nothing will get the C O P S out of the donut shop as a bunch of angry citizens (voters) complaining to the mayor.
I always wanted to see the blonde that was there....not this way however.

Nice reviews guys Originally Posted by notanewbie
To all you fucktards who kept writing reviews, bravo. Bra-vo. This is why we can't have nice things.
Open and back to business as usual.
For all the mongers that wrote these reviews and rolled your eyes, even after we warned you. Well.....like we said don't cry.

What do you expect when this is an upcoming election year.
They’ve had a couple decent ones in there.
Been a few times. Was pretty wide open
Open and back to business as usual. Originally Posted by peabody
They’ve had a couple decent ones in there.
Been a few times. Was pretty wide open Originally Posted by BossLifeHouston

Excellent place to run a ' 8 Star style ' sting operation