Any information?

A fairly regular STG ad, but I don't think I've ever seen a review. Has anyone had an encounter?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/479571414265
To me, lack of information is a red flag.
I'm curious as well..
Who knows if there has been a review or not the way the ad is. No way to attach it to one. Obviously the poster is eluding to how someone has made negative comments. Possibly using the vagueness to draw people in.... lol, don't fall for it!
I just figured someone would know SOMETHING. What would keep her posting on STG unless she was getting some encounters along the way?

I've contacted her, had some general banter, was quoted a rate, and given a general idea of her incall location. Just looking for some assurance before pulling any trigger.
SCAM ! IMHO
Who knows if there has been a review or not the way the ad is. No way to attach it to one. Obviously the poster is eluding to how someone has made negative comments. Possibly using the vagueness to draw people in.... lol, don't fall for it! Originally Posted by Rooter
MAYBE….
She has had classes in marketing.
Made you think,
Didn’t it ?
Disclaimer:
I do not know her or
Anything about her.. this was just IMO
I do know that sometimes it’s hard to come up with a short note to get attention.
You have to admit they're getting better at these Fake and Scam Ad's.
Katee your pictures are the best marketing anyone could get. Just so beautiful and classy sweetheart
A fairly regular STG ad, but I don't think I've ever seen a review. Has anyone had an encounter?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/479571414265 Originally Posted by NotQuiteBond
Goes by the name of Heather .... This girl has been posting for years off and on dating back to the backpage & craigslist days. Has always seemed to post very vague postings, usually under massages guess she now is posting under being a dom. Always very few pictures some may be fake, though usually the sane ones (tattoos don't lie) look for the upper right thigh tat. Was going to meet here once but she wanted to in an alley by Grant Beach Park (wtf!) major red flag,

And yes very strange there are never any reviews of her. Have had a few guys mention she prefers to see black men only, has a pimp, is known to take off with the deposits.
Thanks for the info
Thanks for the info IJWLY417!
Goes by the name of Heather .... This girl has been posting for years off and on dating back to the backpage & craigslist days. Has always seemed to post very vague postings, usually under massages guess she now is posting under being a dom. Always very few pictures some may be fake, though usually the sane ones (tattoos don't lie) look for the upper right thigh tat. Was going to meet here once but she wanted to in an alley by Grant Beach Park (wtf!) major red flag,

And yes very strange there are never any reviews of her. Have had a few guys mention she prefers to see black men only, has a pimp, is known to take off with the deposits. Originally Posted by ijustwannaloveyou417
OMG! Your Spidey senses are really good.
Don't see her thigh in this ad. Is she the one with the swastika on her thigh from several years back?
I personally always take ads such as that to be either scam or someone to ignorant to fill in the blanks.