Take an Illegal Invader into your home

Massachusetts officials are now asking residents to take border crossers and illegal aliens into their homes as illegal immigration continues adding to the state’s homeless population.

Gov. Maura Healey (D) is calling on residents with empty bedrooms in their homes and apartments to consider taking in border crossers and illegal aliens, WBUR reports:

Massachusetts officials are seeking residents willing to host newly arrived families in need of shelter. Hosts are asked to provide a room or apartment for a few days, until longer-term accommodations can be arranged. [Emphasis added]

A significant portion of the families in need of housing in the state are new immigrants. Many of those arriving in Boston have fled violence in Haiti and traveled through other states before coming to Massachusetts.

Healey’s wanting to house border crossers and illegal aliens in residents’ private homes comes as the state is paying for nearly 40 hotels and motels across the state to house new arrivals — at taxpayers’ expense.

As Boston Herald columnist Howie Carr noted, Healey has not sent border crossers and illegal aliens to nearly any of the “millionaire destinations” in Massachusetts — like Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Cambridge, or Newburyport.

“The Healey administration has released a list of the 28 cities and towns where it is spending millions on hotels and motels for thousands of handout-demanding illegals arriving from the Third World,” Carr writes. “Oddly, however, almost all the ultra-affluent suburban communities most loudly committed to celebrating diversity have thus far been unable to provide suitable free housing for the new non-working classes.”

Today, about 316,000 illegal aliens reside in Massachusetts.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ouse-migrants/
In a related matter:

The Defense Department revealed Tuesday that it has more than 20,000 unused border wall panels in storage that it is trying to dispose of after President Biden halted construction.

The Army Corps of Engineers pays $160,000 a month just to store the panels, Col. Jason Jefferis told the House Homeland Security Committee.

He said that is in addition to fiber optic cables, lighting and other materials that were supposed to be part of the wall system and which, like the panels, were abandoned by Mr. Biden’s directive.

He said the materials are sitting with contractors and officials are trying to figure out what to do with it all.

So rather than finish the wall with the materials and contracts already awarded, Senile Biden stops it to facilitate the invasions of these illegal invaders . And costs the taxpayers even more money to store the unissued materials

Complete incompetency and fraud by Senile Biden
Future democrat votes, that’s why their here. Taxpayers are already supporting them. They should support themselves like the rest of taxpayers do.
We ordered carpet from Lowe’s.

3 guys showed up to install. 2 of the 3 could not understand any English. The one guy could basically say yes or no then point.

I told them no thanks take the carpet back.

3 guys showed up to install. 2 of the 3 could not understand any English. The one guy could basically say yes or no then point.

I told them no thanks take the carpet back. Originally Posted by Chase7
A sad state of affairs indeed
White people are more than welcome to apply for these jobs. But they don't. Because immigrants work much harder than most Americans. We wouldn't even have an agricultural industry in this country if it were solely up to white, native-born Americans.

I told them no thanks take the carpet back. Originally Posted by Chase7
You showed them (sounded good for your other haters). This way they can be like the rich kid Republicans and not work and get free money. I feel you are not being truthful (normal for a real GOPer).
A sad state of affairs indeed Originally Posted by berryberry
You see a real Libatard is not lazy and would not depend on anyone and would do it themselves. The lazy uneducated GOP haters find an excuse to try to have someone be there slave and make fun of them in some fashion or not to pay them (right out of Trumps playbook). Find a way to not pay them or try and get something for nothing.

A sad state of affairs indeed. .
White people are more than welcome to apply for these jobs. But they don't. Because immigrants work much harder than most Americans. We wouldn't even have an agricultural industry in this country if it were solely up to white, native-born Americans. Originally Posted by tommy156
While what a racist statement

Utterly appalling
This way they can be like the rich kid Republicans and not work and get free money. Originally Posted by Cody69
Wow, now you are just posting utter nonsense

Please tell me exactly how a "rich kid Republican can not work and get free money"

We know the people getting the free handouts from the government are the lowlife leftists on welfare and the illegal invaders stealing from the American taxpayers
White people are more than welcome to apply for these jobs. But they don't. Because immigrants work much harder than most Americans. We wouldn't even have an agricultural industry in this country if it were solely up to white, native-born Americans. Originally Posted by tommy156
..."White people"??

... So there's no "white people" who lay carpets??

... Not quite understandin' yer point there, mate.

#### Salty
While what a racist statement

Utterly appalling Originally Posted by berryberry
Lol. Saying something that 100% true cannot, by definition, be racist.
Lol. Saying something that 100% true cannot, by definition, be racist. Originally Posted by tommy156
It was a completely racist statement.

Appalling
..."White people"??

... So there's no "white people" who lay carpets??

... Not quite understandin' yer point there, mate.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I won’t respond to that person. That person is simply a hate batter.

Some one came to my home to perform a task I’m paying for. If the people to perform the task can not communicate with me, I’m not using them.
If I can’t communicate with the people I report to I’m certain they won’t employ me.
This is the way it is.

If I go to a country that I can’t understand or speak the language to communicate, how can that be their fault.
It’s up to me to learn the language or hire a translator to assist me, simple as that and by the way them not understanding what I’m saying doesn’t make them racist.
May I add, using race to attack people you don’t agree with is worn out. Again, all this started with an actual racist, Obama.
That’s crap. Immigrants work cheaper, not harder. The ag industry would have to start paying real wages without their immigrant slave labor.