Not being notified of messages?

I am no longer receiving e-mail notifications of private messages I receive here.
I haven't changed any of my settings, double checked them all in case something was switched accidentally and I'm still not receiving them.

How can I fix this issue? I don't want to be perceived as rude by not responding in a timely manner.

TY
I've been having this issue for almost 2 months now. If anyone figures this one out, please let me know.

MM
You may need to change your email address. Both of you are using AOL and there has been several problems reported when using it.

Get a Yahoo, Gmail, or other account set up, change your email address in the User CP and that should fix your problem.

If you wish, send me a PM once you have the changes made and we can send a few exchanges to make sure that you are receiving your notifications.

The Colonel
  • Mokoa
  • 09-18-2013, 02:00 PM
It is possible that AOL may have filters in place to block emails from sites such as this one. Follow the Colonel's advice and you all will be fine.
It is possible that AOL may have filters in place to block emails from sites such as this one. Follow the Colonel's advice and you all will be fine. Originally Posted by Mokoa
That is exactly what the problem is. AOL is censoring and not delivering incoming mail to their users from Eccie. Perhaps they have decided that their members should not be involved with a site like ours? I think everyone knows what to do about that.