Happy holidays everyone

Happy Holidays everyone,

I was just watching the movie " A Christmas carol" which is my favorite movie of all time by the way, and it got me thinking of how fortunate I am to have such wonderful and special friends and family in my life. Thanks to those of you that has reached out to me with your kind words and wishes for the holiday season. Each of you are very special and unique in your own way. I hope that this is the best holiday season for everyone reading this. Forgive me if I am getting to mushy. Sometimes I just get a little bit too sentimental.

Much love and appreciation,
Juliette

Once again, this damn movie brought tears to my eyes. I just love the ending.

Much love everyone.

Juliette
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks to all the providers that bring joy and toys thru out the year. Y'all are the best.
I just found a DVD copy of Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol which I intend to give a viewing to this year. The original broadcast was back in 1962; with the exception of an obscure 1950 puppet show it has the distinction of being the first Christmas special broadcast on network TV (and for a couple years remained the only one until the premiere of the Rankin-Bass stop-motion Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, which next year will mark its 50th anniversary).

That being said, my favorite Christmas movie is still The Thin Man. Nick and Nora Charles's Christmas party, and their Christmas morning, are two of the most delightful scenes ever filmed in the history of American movies.

Cheers,

bcg (who's really kinda annoyed by the Christmas smilies, but supposes he can tolerate them for a week or two )