What happened...

...To the Saturday night thread?

Anyway, that 18 play drive that Texas pulled off put the hurt on the LSU defense.

What's everyone else doing?
Watched the stros and football. Drank some beer. Ya know. Typical sat nights during football season!
JV sewed up the Cy Young tonight if he didnt already have it in the bag.

Joe Burrow entered the Heisman conversation.
Awww hell lol
It's officially a man's board with full blown sports gibberish
Awww hell lol
It's officially a man's board with full blown sports gibberish
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Excuse me!!!??? I am a woman. Have all the parts to prove it, I love sports and this isn’t gibberish!

Neither cole or JV have it in the bag. He might have had a slight edge but those 2 are incredible. Crazy how 2 of our pitchers are the are going head to head for it. JV didn’t Have a bad night. No offense at all. That NoNo still gives him a little bump if ya ask me. So Cole needs to come out and get him one. Hopefully our bats will show up. Our team is so much fun to watch !
I believe it was probably seen as a ThreAD. Boundies will be tested for a few weeks.
I believe it was probably seen as a ThreAD. Boundies will be tested for a few weeks. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
This is what I thought also. It wasn't a very well disguised Ad.

JV definitely has an edge over Cole although they both have had a great year.
Following up the no hitter with another string performance and league lead in wins gives JV the edge. I think it's his to lose.

Does anyone have anything special going on today?
I think JV has the edge. Texas LSU was a good watch. Nice Bills comeback.
Does anyone have anything special going on today? Originally Posted by boardman
Today wasn't special but very interesting and enjoyable. I'll let her respond if she wants to.
Today wasn't special but very interesting and enjoyable. I'll let her respond if she wants to. Originally Posted by Bankshot
It was extremely interesting and fun. We enjoyed our visit with ya'll Great Astros game and sausage was yummy. Glad the SO liked me. Hahaha
What's not to like?
Very true. I am a very likable. Lol
I liked it that the Astros scored more points than 5 NFL teams.

Go Stros.
Yasssss!!!! It would be nice if the Texans can put up as many points as the Astros did today tomorrow night! I'm not super optimistic but I can hope