Private Incall Input

Before I get in time out or harassed by Zan ... this is not a threAd. Love you girl!!

I would seriously love input from gentlemen and ladies... I believe it's time for me to get a second private incall. The question is what side of town is best? As you can tell by my profile, my primary private incall is in the Energy Corridor. I don't know how well the Clear Lake area is, but I am caring for a family member in that area, at this time. My goal is to have this second location no later than the 1st of January.

Everyone was great last year around this time with my questions for my primary private incall. I was just hoping to get the same great advice!

XOXO
-Ana
I am usually running around north H-town.
The energy corridor seems to fit well with a lot of guys.
I would think having a second area would be great if you can book both parts of the city on different days of the week.
I think you need to gear this towards when you see clients. If you are a day time girl, you want your incall near were all the guys are during the day. i.e. energy corridor, galleria, downtown.

If you see more guys at night, then yeah, stick an incall in a suburb.
A vote for the clear lake area, we have very few providers in the area.
I vote for the woodlands.Llots of businesses and a convention center and not many providers. The ones that are there do well.

I am getting calls for Clear Lake & near.

Although I'm not available yet, it's definitely on the radar to visit often in the future

Good luck
Just don't leave your current location.
Med Center or Midtown
I also vote for Clear lake, let me know if you ever rent out a room in case I decide to come out there. I have a place in the Heights and that area does very well for me. It's very convenient for all of my clients and Energy corridor is not too far from me.
Since everyone is coyly piggybacking off of your thread now... lol

Let us know how it turns out hon. I'm sure that you'll be fine wherever you choose to set up shop
Hahahaha. Omg. I wasn't gonna say anything about your lil threAD gurl! Besides, why would I call u out? My partner in crime? Sometimes my sex landlord?? Ok. That last part might be taken wrong but IDGAF. Haha.

And I will even give you my non sarcastic honest answer ! North Houston. Woodlands. Spring. It's convient, and you would be in the center of Tomball, woodlands, Conroe, spring, Humble, Willowbrook areas. Also a convient drive from Kingwood and other little cities that u can look up cuz I tired and don't feel like looking it up.

Hmmmm. Maybe we should discuss this soon.

Oh. But your family member in clear lake. Do you know how long you will be needed there to be their caretaker? That should be a factor in picking a place.
Couple weeks ago it got interesting for me posting something exactly like this lol
When I visit in December I will be using energy corrider and clear lake areas....does great for me

Good luck. Have fun
Couple weeks ago it got interesting for me posting something exactly like this lol Originally Posted by Karmyn Bankz
Yepperz lol I told you what it was before... Now you could mention the area of town that you are looking at and how you'll be decided by a particular date. You see how that's working on this particular thread...? Just don't put from when to when or add pics, that will be an actual Ad instead of just a ThreAD. If any cranky bitches get smart with you and rtm, then they would need to rtm just about every female on this thread as well.

It's good to see that you made use of your image gallery and I'm sure that the gentlemen are looking forward to your upcoming first visit this month Have safe travels and enjoy your stay!