Best Pho in Dallas

I have lived and worked in Richardson for more than 10 years. Pho' comes and Pho' goes.

My current favorite is La'Me.
Can anyone suggest a better place? As in, you tried La'Me, but your place is definitely better?

Also, anyone know a place that will serve a non-viet person bones before the meal?

Thanks y'all,
SeanJ
Pho Express Noodle and Grill
2012 E. Beltline Carrollton, TX.
On point! Pho real!
There are several in Grand Prairie along Pioneer/303. I have a Vietnamese friend from work who takes me there for lunch occasionally.

He definitely knows Pho. Can't think of the names but I can get them if you want.
The Lotus Cafe on Green Oaks in The MC is pretty good. Can't say I can help you on the East Side, it's been the better part of a decade since I lived near that area.
Too many to list in Dallas.

There needs to be a California invasion of cool Pho restaurant names. Like these lol

• JB91
  • 06-30-2015, 09:19 AM
There is a new place just south of Spring Creek on the west side of 75, family owned, no pre-mix stuff...it is excellent...not over salted, no msg.
I prefer Pho Pasteur, but really when I'm able to get to Richardson I like the Bun Bo Hue at Pho Tay Do.. if I lived in Richardson, I would make the drive to Garland to eat pho at Pho Bang.. the only Dallas Pho joint I like is Vietnam Bar & Grill, on Bryan street.. avoid the buffet there, and order off the menu.
The only restaurant that I go get pho from is Pho Bang in Garland
Going to try this one at lunch tomorrow.
Haven't been there in a year.
SeanJ
The only restaurant that I go get pho from is Pho Bang in Garland Originally Posted by Infinite
Going to try this one at lunch tomorrow.

SeanJ Originally Posted by seanj317
be sure to get iced coffee as well.. strong and delicious.
I have yet to be impressed with any of the pho places in dallas. There are just so many of them

Is there any place that serve chicken rice soup. Tried that is California in some of the pho places there and it was great.
Dalat's is good - and they serve LATE (good after place to go)
2537 N Fitzhugh Ave, Dallas, TX 75204
Get a "Dragon shot" to go with it... nice!
several of you have listed places that are among the very WORST in the Metroplex..
http://phoquehuong.com/ in plano Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I love the Pho Que Huong on Jupiter. I would eat there every day if I could!

(Insert unabashed attempt to get someone to buy me lunch there this week)