Jills of All Trades

Hey Guys my roommates and I are looking for a few extra jobs so we can keep the house. Cooking , Cleaning, Catering, Carpentry (Stormy has 20 years Carpentry Experience) I have thrown parties of up to 500, run a production Company, I love my work so dont get me wrong.....but I want to get my real estate licence and I can't afford the fees yet. Business has been so slow lately. So if you have any of these jobs give us a call.... Oh and I love landscapeing work, personal Assistant work too. I do have the clothes for any of these jobs. Hugz
If you knew cabling and terminations, I could use you over in my city. I am doing full rack and stack of network equipment which include 11 switches with about 500 data runs.
Dont do that....Stormy does all kinds of thing in carpentry including roofing and alot of remodels. We need paper jobs for our mortgage
Telcom is lot of hurry and wait, especially during turnups and cutovers of network equipment. The main thing is having a laptop with mobile WiFi that can console into the Cisco equipment.

Merchandising, Secret shopper, Merchandising training to staff on new product, and damage assessment audits from Freight shipments are easy jobs. You just need to follow instructions, have good camera on your cell phone and/or good decent digital camera. I have been doing about 50 of them each year for 3.5 years to fill in with my field service IT work.

Dont do that....Stormy does all kinds of thing in carpentry including roofing and alot of remodels. We need paper jobs for our mortgage Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange