ECCIE Virus

I tried to get on ECCIE about noon today and my AV software alerted me that the Trojan Spy Eyes was trying to install and had been stopped. Malwarebytes quarantined the files and I deleted them. The ECCIE techs appear to have discovered the problem and handled it. More info is available on the National Tech Forum.
Yeah my Norton caught it earlier as well
I think it had something to do with a virus spreading from an add banner, or something. Hell, I'm just glad to be able to successfully send e-mails and hop onto my facebook page....errrrr Eccie page. That's about as technical as I can get.

But my anti-virus program caught it as well.....as ex2plz said, there is more info available in the Nat'l tech forum, for those of you.

My knowledge of computer stuff is like....

Definition of upgrade....take the old bugs out, put new bugs in

I don't have a solution, but I admire a problem

A picture maybe worth a thousand words...but it uses a thousand times more memory

Press any key....NO, NO, not that one

hit any user, to continue

Some of the "jokes" my old computer guy had for me, back when I was trying to make a honest living....I never liked that guy.
My Microsoft Essentials caught it and stopped it.
it did it to me to...
It is still here, third attack in 5 minutes.
There's a discussion in the tech forum.
It has been hitting me all day. It sent a bunch of PMs out and blocked some other PMs. Annoying as hell really.
Must of pissed some tec guy/gal off. lol
Yeah got mine too yesterday. Still having problems with my history today.
I got sent to a bad site page, that they found it having some Malware, but didn't get anything from AVG about it. Has it been fixed?
I think Sugarbaby has gotten all technical on us....or Rharley
I am surpised nobody has blamed this on COG, he has been spending a lot of time lately posting to the National Forums. Just a coincidence, I think not!
I keep getting a Malware Virus warning and to turn back or risk putting my computer at risk and I just started using google chrome
I have been in the National Sandbox, but I can assure you this wasn't me. There are some strange people in the Sandbox, so it might be one of them.