Dropping In to Say Hello!

Hey all of my Iowa friends. Its been a while. I am still around and wanted to drop by to say hello.

I have been M.I.A. because of going through 2 surgeries the past month and a 1/2. One surgery was required and the other was selective! Some of you that I last spent time with are already aware.

Summer is in full swing and I sure hope everyone is having a GREAT summer! See you guys again soon once I am completely healed. Still have a ways to go.

I was wondering. Glad you're doing well sugar. Looking forward to seeing the enhanced you although I thought the old you was pretty spectacular anyway.

Be Good
@livn2do, Hey, yes I am all clear now. Just have a bit of scarring that hasn't completely faded away yet but thats it. I am all healed. I hope things are ok with you sweetie and you had a safe holiday weekend.
All good and thanks for getting me addicted to that rocket fuel energy drink.
Always thought of you as a very classy lady. Welcome back.
@livn2do, I am sorry but you have to admit they are delish!!

@room service, Thank you that was really sweet.
Well as I said at the beginning of this post, I was recovering from surgery back towards the end of May. I am fully recovered now. Its been a looooooooong process!

I look forward to catching up with everyone sooner or later but hopefully sooner.

It will be a new me once I start posting again! So be on the look out for some new and exciting things from me!!!

For now I am lurking around in the wings! :mf_lustslo w:
As long as the new you still does that ohmygodinheavenfuckyeah thing that you do that keeps me coming back for more...lurk away
As long as the new you still does that ohmygodinheavenfuckyeah thing that you do that keeps me coming back for more...lurk away Originally Posted by livn2do
Of course that thing will always be here!
Glad to hear all is well Ms Kendal. Look forward to meeting you sometime.

Cy
Of course that thing will always be here! Originally Posted by kendall.dvoe
hopefully our paths will finally cross in des moines
@cyfan769, thank you sweetie we are past due. I hope so too!

@gateway7, that would be great sweetie, hopefully on my next visit. I'm not sure when that will be though but hopefully within the next couple of months.