Having fun in DM ... Had a question

I am having a great time here in DM .... Am thinking of extending my visit here as it seems is a lot is going on here this weekend and it is also hard for gentlemen to get away for some them time. Also you would think being raised in WY I would remember it's hunting season as well and that's how weekends are spent this time of year... Thoughts on this also a great mom and pops type of place to go for dinner in the West DM area
Maxie's is good choice and has a wide variety. Moderately priced. Rock Bottom on University Ave is comfort food heaven. Also moderately priced.

I'm making home made pizza. Want some?
machine shed in urbandale..off 80/35 is comfort food. hmmm...agave grill in clive is nice small mexican eatery. both are not far from interstate.
Maxie's is good choice and has a wide variety. Moderately priced. Rock Bottom on University Ave is comfort food heaven. Also moderately priced.

I'm making home made pizza. Want some? Originally Posted by livn2do
Pizza actually sounds good ...
machine shed in urbandale..off 80/35 is comfort food. hmmm...agave grill in clive is nice small mexican eatery. both are not far from interstate. Originally Posted by gateway7
Someone had mentioned a mexican restaurant owned by 2 brothers is that the one ??
I believe there's a Texas Roadhouse in/near W. Des Moines. Try Google map.
machine shed in urbandale..off 80/35 is comfort food. hmmm...agave grill in clive is nice small mexican eatery. both are not far from interstate. Originally Posted by gateway7
+1 agave grill was amazing!
thanks. its one of those hidden places i found on a Groupon. Nice small, local place. hope rest of visit is doin good for you

I'm making home made pizza. Want some? Originally Posted by livn2do
I enjoy making a home made pizza myself. The dough is best when allowed to sit in the fridge overnight after making. Can't eat it more than a couple times a month as a cheat meal though.
The dough is best when allowed to sit in the fridge overnight after making. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I do the same thing. Makes a huge difference.
thanks. its one of those hidden places i found on a Groupon. Nice small, local place. hope rest of visit is doin good for you Originally Posted by gateway7
Not to mention the salsa is fresh & deeelish! Lol. Thanks babe! Aside from the frigid temps, DSM isn't so bad. Lots of kink out here! Love it!
Thanks everyone am going to try agave grill tonight there is nothing like finding amazing mexican food spots. The chains seem to overshadow the small to die for places any more.
Yes am having a great weekend looking forward to an amazing week ...

Thanks everyone
des moines & Iowa guys rock!! and rock! and rock!!
Thanks everyone am going to try agave grill tonight there is nothing like finding amazing mexican food spots. The chains seem to overshadow the small to die for places any more.
Yes am having a great weekend looking forward to an amazing week ...

Thanks everyone Originally Posted by Crystal Isis
prolly hard when wanting to stay close by locations and near an interstate. Mi mexico and El Rodeo are ok, but I am from Chicago, and love the autheticiness of the Mexican food there as compared to DSM.