I'm Calling Out Vegasbaby7!!!

Vegas!!!!! I would just like to say THANK-YOU for getting the ball rolling with Kaylen to visit the DSM. Five (5) quality reviews later, I can't remember the last time one provider had such a positive impact on this board in such a short amount of time. Hats off to you sir! Excellent call and again THANK-YOU!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=860583&highlight=
Agreed. I owe you a drink jefe.
Whoever is responsible, thanks. She looks great. I tried to see her but we couldn't find a time...so, now, I hope she comes back. Tim
Ur welcome my other 2 Amigos lol. And everyone else too. Had been wanting to meet her since my 1st days on ECCIE. Wish I could get Bobby up here from KC too. Since I haven't made it down there in my 2yrs on here who knows when I will. Also tried to get Michelle Snow (TX lady) when she was visiting KC & Omaha. Never hurts to pm a lady if she's visiting close by. I encourage y'all to do the same, then just give everyone a heads up on our board so "the group" can let her know we're interested. Every once in awhile it works. Well one time anyway lol! Kaylen promised she'd be back soon. Haven't had a chance to talk w/Ms. E about the Meet n Greet but I will be tomorrow, Saturday latest. Would really like to make this happen!
Thank you to my new friends in Iowa. .I had the best time. WOW ..My smile never left my face I don't think.
This is why I do what I do.. I love it. For real!!! Thanks guys.
Thank you to my new friends in Iowa. .I had the best time. WOW ..My smile never left my face I don't think.
This is why I do what I do.. I love it. For real!!! Thanks guys. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Thanks again Kaylen! Oh and I'm sorry, 6 quality reviews, not 5!!!
Guess I could make it a Lucky 7? Maybe I should wait for round 2?
Congrats Vegas, I have been trying to get her up here for over a year and she did not make it to my part of the state, but I'm glad she made it over to you guy's. Good group to hopefully make her want to expand her travels here in our great state. Awesome job and my hats off to all of you that saw her
Next trip ill make sure to stop and see you baby.
Congrats Vegas, I have been trying to get her up here for over a year and she did not make it to my part of the state, but I'm glad she made it over to you guy's. Good group to hopefully make her want to expand her travels here in our great state. Awesome job and my hats off to all of you that saw her Originally Posted by Gladiator69
Next trip ill make sure to stop and see you baby. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Hopefully I will be done pouting about you skipping me over by the time you get back here. But at least you came and saw some first class gent's, even tho I wasn't included