FaKe Reviews

Is it just me or does there seem to be an abundance of reviews by certain hobbyists with hyped up ladies with cute little titles trying to be amusing?
Are they for real or do some amps have a marketing department and pay the reviewer in session credits?
Seriously, who goes to amps like every other day?
This Dallas section has become a useless joke.
You are absolutely on point. Chung and I wrote to the moderators about this “certain hobbyist”. This person has found a weakness in the system and is exploiting it.
I for one haven’t heard anything back.
I have been ignoring the reviews by the guys who are repetitively reviewing the same places. I feel they must be receiving some type of reward for their reviews.
  • Crock
  • 10-15-2018, 08:15 AM
I have been ignoring the reviews by the guys who are repetitively reviewing the same places. I feel they must be receiving some type of reward for their reviews. Originally Posted by junebug
Well, I go mainly to one AMP. I'm about to post another review about mediocre service, so it's pretty evident that I'm not a shill, but I wouldn't take spa repetition, by itself, as evidence that someone is a shill.
Just report to the Mods and they can handle it. If you call them out, points gets applied. I do agree with the notes. I guess the main thing I get out of the place I attend is No Bullshit, easy scheduling, and a crack at the newby fresh off the plane. If I was getting it for free, there would be a review every other day and I would be dead.
I'm more referring to the ones that seem to be promoting every other day, know every thing about every girl and every soon to be girl, and shout it to the forum. I doubt their identities are unknown.
I'm more referring to the ones that seem to be promoting every other day, know every thing about every girl and every soon to be girl, and shout it to the forum. I doubt their identities are unknown. Originally Posted by junebug

And provide courtesy bumps to reviews or mention of any girl in that spa !!!!!
Looks like Bali has it going on. Banner on top of page. fake reviews. Almost daily PSA’s
Wholeheartedly agree. But lets not forget,these whores are sales people & their product is easy to push. There r many piker midget mother-fuckers out there that r a behavioural pyschologists wet dream & these whores can id them as soon as they get out of their cars. They give them bb & their cell phone # & these guys leave thinking this gal truly likes me. Then they text them, text them & go visit the spa, take them coffees, etc & they feel special. A void in their pitiful life is filled so they promote, promote, promote. Oh well, to each their own. Caveat emptor.
So, what else is new? It's going to be this way forever. Whether the reason is promotion for the spa or themselves, there are always going to be those that like to be the Man with the Plan. And, yet, there are even more guys that read everything we write, use the info & share nothing.

The Mods will do what they can to keep it balanced & they do a great job, especially when you remember that they do it for free. When you see an abuser, report him. Then, ignore the members posts & let the Mods handle it. If you choose to comment, the member gets his attention fix.
yes, the inflated reviews are really disgusting. Glad the mods try and keep an eye on it. I'll have to remember to report some of these jerkoffs in the future.
WOW, finally someone voiced his concern about this again. I gave a NO on someone here, I got 20 negative responses.
  • Pro49
  • 10-16-2018, 09:19 AM
Yes, the moral depravity on this board is shocking. All I’m expecting is an honest review of an honest transaction. But these dishonest members keep exaggerating to the point that I just don’t know who to trust anymore. It’s almost as bad as church.
I discount about 95% of the reviews on this board. Trolls hyping trolls. Unfortunately one is smarter than the other because only one pays for it. Dont get me started w ones that hate to hurt a ladies business. If there is legitimate man up. This aint church or united way. NO PAY NO PLAY suckers....

Dont get me wrong there are a few straight forward gents here who tell it the way it is.
  • 10-16-2018, 10:02 AM
Agreed with the approve comments about reviews, but let me add they also leak private info. Why do you think they change names from Spa to Spa? It makes reviews somewhat irrelevant.