The best hours to visit AMPs for the best FRESH/ENERGETIC results?

I think that the best time to visit AMPs are when the providers are best at their game. The beginning of their work day should guarantee more favorable results, whatever time of day that may be. During evenings and late nights some providers may be off their game and past their optimal performance peak which should be your target time. Late mornings and afternoons have been pretty good for me.

What are the best times of the day that you have experienced, let's say "their optimal peak performance?

*EAT FRESH*
Friday night
  • Ashi
  • 10-16-2018, 10:53 PM
Simple: Ask them.
Some people may have different results during their 2nd wind. Someone mentioned Friday nights. I have been during the day and night. Wanted to know what you guys take was?
  • Fap
  • 10-17-2018, 03:53 PM
I showed up to green spa at 3pm one time and it forced someone to wakeup, she was not pleased.
I tend to favor the 10-2 time range and have not had a bad experience (at least due to time of day). I also think it makes a difference whether you have an appointment or just walk in. Being in the lead off position right after opening can reap rewards if you give the girl enough notice to prepare. I have never tested the early am (midnight - 9a) time. I would have a difficult time performing at that hour myself, much less expecting too service from a sleepy girl.
I almost always get there within 15 minutes of opening time. Always get good service and they are fresh and clean.
I always try to call ahead to ensure I get who I want. I'm single and I try to think about when my married brethren CAN'T go and go then lol. I've had great results on Sunday afternoons. I've also done the first appointment of the day.
Depends on the spa & the provider ur looking to date...the known tuma & bbfs gals I wouldn't go later than 1pm, obvious reasons. The gals who have sum self-respect & use a cover Ive visited up to 5pm, still somewhat fresh & not too spent. Fri & Sat after 4pm can get pretty crowded at most places. Sunday's are not a bad day cause it tends to be family day.
  • Crock
  • 10-18-2018, 10:07 AM
The girls get up in time to take care of the lunch hour. 11am might be good, but you also might get a girl that's still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Wait 'til noon and you have to deal with the lunch hour rush. 2pm and you've got girls that have just taken care of two or three guys during lunch.

I don't know that there is a best time.

Luckily for us, these ladies are incredibly fastidious about bathing and cleaning themselves inside and out. Despite some comments here, I don't think cleanliness changes based on time, but I do know they get tired.
I personally think that the daytime is a better option for me. It wears on them as the hours go by as with anything in repetition. Sundays are probably the slowest day of the week and would be worth a visit. The front of the line or somewhere near it is a good place to be at the AMPs and even in the RW. Sometimes you have to go whenever you get that itch or whenever the free time arises, day or night.
  • Crock
  • 10-18-2018, 11:56 AM
Sundays are probably the slowest day of the week and would be worth a visit. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Yeah, I bet early afternoon on Saturday or Sunday would be a good bet!
... I do know they get tired. Originally Posted by Crock
+1 A lot of these girls are technically “on the clock” 17-18 hours a day. No, they may not be fucking continuously during that time. But if she sees her first when they open at 10a, has customers over the lunch and dinner rushes. Then has a straggler or two after midnight in the wee hours, they become walking zombies. Even the ones who try hard to please and stay upbeat, you can see it in their eyes..
Morning right when they open fresh out of the shower tell them don't worry about the makeup... I've actually requested that before
Great input guys!!!