jimmie history vol 3 ...mister rogers gives the board the gheys

mosts a the ...seals inhabitin this board cans only flap ...their flippers whens ones a the usual disgruntled ol fizzle flops pops ...up ta blame yer fish throwin ...plastic man ...fer any perceived ...problem the cucks currently be sufferin

...ta truly understands wheres we ...be we must looks ...back an lookin ...back on true history aints allowed in the current ...era ...a the butthurt soviet style marxist stooges runnin rounds ...these parts

...ones a the truly ...great ...disasters ...ta ever hits the beloved board cames ins with a jimmie so dreadful yer ...plastic man ...refuses ta even mention its name fer fear it again shows its ugly head

...what ...plastic man ...will say is it done hads ...a first name bein the same as somethin ya mights ...use ta lifts up ...yer jimmie truck ta change a tire ans its ...last name be a nonsense method ofs arrangin things that originated in ...chyna

...this jimmie ans his minions had already destroyed the previous board withs their saccharin sickness ans outs of its ashes they dones swam over heres wheres this ...vile creeper rose ...through the ranks ta spread a case a the gheys so virulent we still be sittin ins the urgent ...care
And a backbencher to boot!
bad rendition of Raymond COCteau in

2032 San Angeles

Demolition Man

bet he has a poster of fauci

over his bed
I'm lost
I’m always lost with PM’s posts.
Why folk picking on sir plastic man?
Why folk picking on sir plastic man?
Originally Posted by winn dixie
cause seal ...iq
...a first name bein the same as somethin ya mights ...use ta lifts up ...yer jimmie truck ta change a tire ans its ...last name be a nonsense method ofs arrangin things that originated in ...chyna

Hmm, my memory's better than I thought it was.

That was over a decade ago but even so, I still can't remember yesterday.
its

cH EEYE NAW

President Donald J. Trump