Encounter: BLUE SPA- JAY (no more BLU SPA FOR ME!)

• Haus
  • 11-07-2019, 05:21 PM
Date: 11/04/2019
Name: JAY
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: 1181 Denton Dr.
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: BUG GUT! FLABBY! LOOSE SKIN
Recommendation: No
And . . . he’s back! Just look at the post history (plus this black hat review and the usual "no more Blue Spa for me" irrationality) and it’s obvious.

What do you all give it before this handle of his is banned? 12 hours? 24?

While they’re at it they could check out the rapid “likes” that happened in the first five minutes after he posted, and those who starred this piece of trash black hat job, and ban those additional handles of his as well.
I’m taking the under. Haha!
CHUNG TO THE RESCUE?

[/QUOTE]

I'm not rescuing you.. if you were dying of thirst, I would force peanut butter down your throat!

this has to be the stupidest fake review you have ever posted.. I guess you're getting lazy, knowing your time here is but a few hours.
  • Haus
  • 11-07-2019, 07:22 PM
lol! SHE HAS A GUT AND FLABBY SKIN! SHE IS 45+ YOU CLOWNS THAT KEEP PROMOTING HER ARE JUST THAT! CLOWNS! DO YOU HAVE SKIN IN THIS CHARADE?
  • Haus
  • 11-07-2019, 07:24 PM
come on chung! tell us about how you hunt SUPERSIZED BLACKS! your cock is the the size of a PEANUT... SUSAN AND STAR TOLD ME SO...
What's with the CAPS?

It's not polite to yell in a forum!
  • Haus
  • 11-08-2019, 01:00 AM
48 so far....
Damn Chung!! I thought Bobby Mann got all the Haters!!! I can see how this review was written just to get your attention, even with Caps. Just for that I will go see Jay today and verify the accuracy of the OP.

Any bets? Big Bambo has the under and I agree with that.. any takers?
come on chung! tell us about how you hunt SUPERSIZED BLACKS! your cock is the the size of a PEANUT... SUSAN AND STAR TOLD ME SO... Originally Posted by Haus
Fascinating info.

please tell me wby do I need to read this shit?