Your first car

Here is a question to everyone out there. What was your first car that you bought? I had a 1973 Mercury Capri when I was in high school. Curious to see if anyone had a "Classic" or "Street Rod" for their first.
79 banana yellow Volkswagen rabbit. Nothing classic there. Even the junk yard didn't want it when it finally blew up!
My first car was a very ugly Dodge, four-door. My dad referred to it as a "K car" but not really sure what he was talking about. It had something to do with the frame. I just remember that it was really, really ugly. And I never got to drive it! I was a bad, bad girl that never made it home on time for curfew... And perpetually grounded as a result. I was always out losing track of time, having sex with my ex. Big surprise, eh? LOL.
'70 Monte Carlo packin' a 454 topped with dual carbs...drove a bunch of beat up trucks before that, but none were mine.
1964 mercury meteor 4 door baby shit green, wouldn't spin the tires on wet oily pavement......parents said perfect car for a 16 year old boy......I whole heartedly disagreed but drove it anyways
1976 Isuzu Opel, hand me down from my sister and I was grateful to finally have a car in college

http://www.productioncars.com/galler...ick&model=Opel
1976 Isuzu Opel, hand me down from my sister and I was grateful to finally have a car in college. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Wow, what a chick magnet... How did you manage to make it through college single?
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (66.9 KB, 167 views)
Ginger, even a crappy car beats no car & it got me a decent amount of of pu$$y as many ladies w/o cars at my college (especially foreign Asian students) and when they required rides they paid in gas money or other forms . Very open minded they were.
  • kman
  • 08-09-2015, 02:40 PM
I had a 1981 Plymouth Arrow pick up truck basically a spin off from a Dodge D50
Ginger, even a crappy car beats no car & it got me a decent amount of of pu$$y as many ladies w/o cars at my college (especially foreign Asian students) and when they required rides they paid in gas money or other forms . Very open minded they were. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
I stand corrected. Perhaps it wasn't the car… Maybe it was your wit and charm.
Poor college student, free car, no argument from me
late 60's (i think) plymouth station wagon. surprisingly useful on dates. also a god awful puke green. but ya know, it'd be fun to do it all again.
Best dating car, 1964 Studebaker Wagon with a drop n slide rear roof section. Great for drive-in movies and fantastic for judging submarine races.
1971 maverick grabber,metallic green,cbi 70 series tires,3 speed stick,302 v8,Cherry bombs.craiger mags.trade a motorcycle, and $600,to a good friend,I was 16.....8 track 4 channel stereo.wore Led Zeppelin iv.out lol.
dodge challenger 340 car, 3 speed manual trans on the floor, one of less than 100 made, should have keep that one