was mr chan

even oriental?
No. But his fortune cookie antics were just the absolute best, weren't they?

I miss his posts terribly. I'm glad that our friendship transcended the hobby... And despite his departure here, we still chat regularly. Just a super sweet guy. I suppose we'll meet for lunch next week. We usually do, when I'm visiting Little Rock.

It's amazing the amount of people who still ask about him, years after he left the hobby.
Have you heard the one about the origin of the fortune cookie?
They are American and NOT Chinese as first thought. How can you tell, you ask? Just look at them! They're hollow, give you false hope, and leave a bad taste in your mouth!
even oriental? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
He may not have been a detective from Honolulu, or played one in the movie, but I am sure he stayed many times at the Holiday Inn Express!
In honor of Mr. Chan, I've changed my avatar to one of the many pictures he took of me.
Aw I miss his post. He was always so witty and full of advice.
He was a charm!!! He was the third hobbyist I ever saw as a provider. I really liked him!!!
Never met him as far as I know but from reading on here he was an awesome persona to keep things interesting.

my humble opinion
Never met him as far as I know but from reading on here he was an awesome persona to keep things interesting.

my humble opinion Originally Posted by newguy2001
He is just an awesome person in general. He would do absolutely anything to help a friend.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-20-2015, 06:42 PM
Mr Chan and I weren't always in complete agreement on everything hobby related (usually, but not always)... but we never disagreed, dishonorably... he is definitely a high quality individual!!
Mr Chan was actually my first client here on Eccie I remember waiting for him expecting a little Chinese guy to arrive I was really surprised when I open the door and more so when I opened his pants lol
I saw Selena25 first. But i have read all of Ginger doll reviews I have way too much time on my hands. But Mr. Chan review of her Ginger doll made me say this yeah i need see her. He had a way with words.
Mr Chan was actually my first client here on Eccie I remember waiting for him expecting a little Chinese guy to arrive I was really surprised when I open the door and more so when I opened his pants lol Originally Posted by Selena25

ha
and