Worth a shot?

This is me thinking out loud... and it may be stupid, so please don't flame me...

I just purchased an establish business (owner in ill health and retiring) and as part of it I got three high-end business laptop computers. Dell Latitude E6410, Intel i7 processor, 8 gig RAM, legal copies of Windows 7.

I was planning on selling them on Craigslist and then using the money here in the hobby, but maybe a provider could use them? It would be faster to cut out the middle man and I'd be glad to work out a trade if interested!

Here's a link to a review of the laptop: http://www.notebookreview.com/notebo...-e6410-review/

Like I said, if this is stupid, please don't flame me... gentle teasing is okay of course...
This is me thinking out loud... and it may be stupid, so please don't flame me...

I just purchased an establish business (owner in ill health and retiring) and as part of it I got three high-end business laptop computers. Dell Latitude E6410, Intel i7 processor, 8 gig RAM, legal copies of Windows 7.

I was planning on selling them on Craigslist and then using the money here in the hobby, but maybe a provider could use them? It would be faster to cut out the middle man and I'd be glad to work out a trade if interested!

Here's a link to a review of the laptop: http://www.notebookreview.com/notebo...-e6410-review/

Like I said, if this is stupid, please don't flame me... gentle teasing is okay of course... Originally Posted by Omerta
Funny, I was just telling a friend that I needed a new laptop to edit videos and do cam shows. Considering this is a $900+ laptop, what sort of "trade" were you looking for?
Funny, I was just telling a friend that I needed a new laptop to edit videos and do cam shows. Considering this is a $900+ laptop, what sort of "trade" were you looking for? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
It's used, so $900 is really too high of a price. I was thinking 90 minutes of GFE time... allowing time for the "buyer" to check out the computer first.

FYI, I'm P411 verified with recent refs .
It's used, so $900 is really too high of a price. I was thinking 90 minutes of GFE time... allowing time for the "buyer" to check out the computer first.

FYI, I'm P411 verified with recent refs . Originally Posted by Omerta
I'm going to PM you
Seems that a bartering thread might be more valued than a short term thread
Seems that a bartering thread might be more valued than a short term thread Originally Posted by dtf2246
No the mods will put too many rules and the playground will be empty again
Bartering thread would be awesome, more than likely no money exchanged which means legally it's legit? Lol

I'd offer an 8 hour day of my professional services for one hour of fun. PM for more info

Omerta it's not a silly thread and see it never hurts to ask