So I guess all of us have to get married or masterbate?

Is that the plan?
You just have to search or use OH2
Nah...Listcrawler is full of friends and many also post here and OH2.
Marriage does not = SEX

Most guys here are married .....ijs

But hey maybe you could find a hooker who will marry you and then it could = SEX lmao
Yep marry a Millionaire is the plan! *wink*
Ufffff. If Analeese looks like her Avatar, i would marry that woman and make an honest woman out of her

And she is also correct. Marriage = Obligation not SEX
Yep marry a Millionaire is the plan! *wink* Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
There are the technical millionaires that have their illiquid money tied up in real estate and retirement that live like lower middle class and there are the flashy millionaires that society considers to be wealthy.
  • BLM69
  • 09-19-2019, 04:33 PM
Yep marry a Millionaire is the plan! *wink* Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Wishing on a star!
Now why would you wanna go and do either of those lol Lots of ladies here love to have fun
Ufffff. If Analeese looks like her Avatar, i would marry that woman and make an honest woman out of her

And she is also correct. Marriage = Obligation not SEX Originally Posted by poonhound
I look exactly like my avatar .....

I’m already married lmao but waiting on that damn cool off period Texas requires

I’m already honest !

All these years you’ve been talking about marrying one ...you’re more likely to be one before you find one to marry
I look exactly like my avatar .....

I’m already married lmao but waiting on that damn cool off period Texas requires

I’m already honest !

All these years you’ve been talking about marrying one ...you’re more likely to be one before you find one to marry Originally Posted by Analeese
LOL don't be mad because you're married and still have to sale your ass.

Just because men with money and power turn you off, doesn't mean we all are attracted to losers who can't provide a nice life for us, and are content with us having to depend on random men off the internet to give us money in exchange for sexual favors.
There are the technical millionaires that have their illiquid money tied up in real estate and retirement that live like lower middle class and there are the flashy millionaires that society considers to be wealthy. Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
are you a millionaire? I doubt it, if you were you'd be somewhere other than here

it never ceases to amaze me how much people know about something they have never been and never done.

LOL don't be mad because you're married and still have to sale your ass.

Just because men with money and power turn you off, doesn't mean we all are attracted to losers who can't provide a nice life for us, and are content with us having to depend on random men off the internet to give us money in exchange for sexual favors. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
I could elaborate on my situation but a gremlin like you wouldn’t understand . There is a reason you don’t show your face remember that .

it never ceases to amaze me how much people know about something they have never been and never done. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
I Always have said, being white doesn't equal being happy. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
I could elaborate on my situation but a gremlin like you wouldn’t understand . There is a reason you don’t show your face remember that . Originally Posted by Analeese
I don't show my face because I enjoy my privacy and when you charge $500+ an hour, men prefer women who can be discrete not ones with their face posted all over the internet for prostitution purposes.
I don't show my face because I enjoy my privacy and when you charge $500+ an hour, men prefer women who can be discrete not ones with their face posted all over the internet for prostitution purposes. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Right. Whatever makes you feel better about what you do. You’re the one that has to live with your choices just like me. You know the truth. You don’t like spiders do you? Lol