Scheduleing

Ok....I have some mild bitching to do, albeit brief bitching. Those who could possibly be offended, avert your eyes! Avert I say!

To the point: being a hobby adventurer I browse, from time to time, the showcases of our beautiful ladies and pick one that I would like to see. Then after 4 emails , 3 pm's , 3 texts, 2 phone calls and a smoke signal are exchanged the final "confirmation" of appointment communica is never received. C'mon man! Where's the love? 6 hours trying to set up wasted. Now I'm not asking that anyone do anything rash or to usurp screening protocol, by all means screen! Screen! I'm just asking for reasonably prompt response time if you are in fact available that day. I mean nobody is asking you to whittle a to scale replica of Michaelangelo's "David" out of a cheeto or something.

I know, I know...us guys don't give nearly enough response time. But when you think about it we as guys are lead around by our "packages" to talks sultry, sexy , booby goodness like a divining rod to water. So it's really not our fault. Slaves to our desires we are! Anyway I was hoping some of the ladies could give a tip or two on how best to expedite the process so that all bases are covered.

On a lighter note, somebody show me some booooobs! Have a great day hobbyville!
If your a newbie sometimes it is hard to date some of the ladies. You need for focus on those providers that are newbie friendly. Build up your provider OKs. Joining P411 would also help. Some ladies are very good about making appointments and some are not. The ones that are reliable, on time, and treat you right become your favorites.