First time I've experienced this

At the end of a session the provider asked me not to review her, because she was having a bad day/night and it impacted the activities. I know that's pretty vague, but in all honesty that made me feel pretty bad inside and I don't want to indicate who she is. In all honesty I wasn't unhappy with the provider, but I've had better experiences.

I've never experienced that before, has anyone else been told that?

I did tell her I tend to stay low on the radar and only post session information on the alerts section when the situation warrants it.
All providers have bad days; with the demanding clients they have, how could they not. It's admirable that she acknowledged that it was on her. I have never been asked, but I have had sessions that I chose not to review due to similar circumstances. Most often, it's up to us to determine when the situation warrants an unflattering commentary.
They all ask me not to review them. The ladies thinck seeing me will hurt their business. I walk away feeling so alone and used ...
Were she sincere she might offer a freebie in exchange or perhaps a substantial discount for a visit on a better day. But leave all of that to your judgment, remembering the IE in eccie.
Did she keep the full session amount? If so then she wanted one half of the deal and not the other. It sounds like you're putting some thought into it, what more can we ask? Your call.
At the end of a session the provider asked me not to review her, because she was having a bad day/night and it impacted the activities. I know that's pretty vague, but in all honesty that made me feel pretty bad inside and I don't want to indicate who she is. In all honesty I wasn't unhappy with the provider, but I've had better experiences.

I've never experienced that before, has anyone else been told that?

I did tell her I tend to stay low on the radar and only post session information on the alerts section when the situation warrants it. Originally Posted by Merwiin
Shit happens, providers are human. I recently had an experience with a provider that she felt was subpar. She started feeling poorly during the session, so we stopped activities and instead cuddled. I wasn't disappointed, instead I held her and stroked her head. We enjoyed the rest of our time being close. She apologized again and told me not to pay and that our next time would be much better.

I wasn't upset about the circumstances, but I'll admit, I was pleased that she asked me not to pay. To me that screams integrity. It's up to you, but if you pay for the service you ought to review (unless the provider already had a no review policy). As long as the review is honest and accurate that should be all that counts.
It was nice of her to let you know that wasn't at her best. If you were happy with the session, catch her on a good day. It can only be better.
It was nice of her to let you know that wasn't at her best. If you were happy with the session, catch her on a good day. It can only be better. Originally Posted by OldGrump
And chances are as long as she remembers you, she'll be willing to go that extra mile too
All providers have bad days; with the demanding clients they have, how could they not.
I've had a few providers that asked me the not to post a review due to "Having a bad day" and I did understand the situation those providers were and I had to agree not to post a review, two of those providers came back (on their own!!!) and gave me a make out session with no charge cause they felt bad about the other day and that I paid the full rate for almost no activities.
Thank you for your understanding and for being a friend! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! THANK YOU!!!

And for that reason I'm a repeat client and a friend as well!!!!!