age verification

Seems like a question that does not need to be asked but I looked around n the site and could not find and answer.

Question: During the PROVIDER verification process, do the mods do some kind of age verification other than say check this box to certify you are 18 or older? Ask for gov't id?

I think they would, but not being a provider I would like to know for sure.
Actually they cut a leg off and cut the rings.
I bet they don't. They didn't want to know if I was 18.............
  • NYr
  • 06-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Here are the requirements for verified provider status:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455272

Age is not a part of verification.99.999% of the ladies have the wrong age, with most of them being lower than actual....so long as it is representative of what they look like, who cares if it is accurate or not. I do use age as a part of my decision making in that I have a minimum age requirement for a lady I would see.....chances are the is not going to be younger than that age posted.
Being an Amp monger for the most part, provider age means about nothing to me, I don't care if a 50 year old claims to be 30.
But in the case of hot young providers it does matter
My interest is specifically that wannabe providers under 18 are kept off of the site or at least a decent attempt is made for all of our safety.
When you agree to Terms of Service you agree that you are 18 years of age. Think that puts the person agreeing responsible. My .02
When you agree to Terms of Service you agree that you are 18 years of age. Think that puts the person agreeing responsible. My .02 Originally Posted by kinkyKandaceKelly
"Responsible", yes, if you're just talking about a violation of the TOS of Eccie, BUT ... the hobbyist is still the one going to jail if she's NOT 18.
Being an Amp monger for the most part, provider age means about nothing to me, I don't care if a 50 year old claims to be 30.
But in the case of hot young providers it does matter
My interest is specifically that wannabe providers under 18 are kept off of the site or at least a decent attempt is made for all of our safety. Originally Posted by Hidaka

This is the Internet. Checking every single person is logically and logistically impossible. The same can be asked of Backpage, Eros, Slixa, etc. If you have doubts about a provider stay away. It's that simple. Everyone is responsible for themselves. There is no "our".
It's a good issue to bring up from time to time. I suspect more than one guy harbors a false sense of security from Verified Provider status.
I thought the age of consent in Texas was 17........... or are we talking about something else here?
no, we're talking about that
I thought the age of consent in Texas was 17........... or are we talking about something else here? Originally Posted by jack_hill
Not if it involves $ changing hands - you'll get nicked for her being a minor as well as any other charges in that case.
As far as I know, there is nothing in any part of the verification process here that would be of any comfort, or legal use for that matter, to anyone concerned about a providers age. Now, from what I understand, P411 verification is more comprehensive. Either way, it's a slippery slope and the responsibility ultimately lies with the hobbyist.
I am sure some pimp will vouch for some girl swearing up and down he saw her ID and she is 18 or older. Why take the chance of a statutory rape charge? I am sure some court will go along with the guy saying "she told me she was 18". I know of two guys that were caught with under age girls one ended up marrying her and the other went to jail and now carries a sexual predator charge the rest of his life. A third guy got off because the age of consent on a military post was 16 at the time.
There's a (guy) kid down the street that's around 28 now. He's a registered offender because he was exactly the age difference, by law, above his GF's age to date her, until he wasn't. In other words, he had a birthday before her that put him over the age difference and she was 16 at the time. Her parents didn't like him at all and turned him in a few weeks after his age changed.

He didn't get any time but he did get probation along with that offender tag for life.