True GFE

I am looking for a true girlfriend experience. I am so tired of bull shit website s and hurry up and get out. I am getting older and I value the time spent with a naked woman close to me. I am still looking for the physical relationship but its not a high on the list as it use it be.
Don’t see Nikki
But others have. Oh no
Bella_xxx in Buffalo was great gfe for me. Only shes out of town atm. Follow jer on twitter. Thats where shes posts availability (usually outcall).
Don’t see Nikki
But others have. Oh no Originally Posted by Missburger
OP looking for near Rotterdam NY
so why rumor no ????
Where is Rotterdam?
a bit north west of SmAlbany so far from Utica this ISO should be in SmAbany.HV

mmmm and his 1st post in Upset NY
OP looking for near Rotterdam NY
so why rumor no ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
He came to upstate ny

So state opinion

On we go
Nikki was a good GFE when I saw her last.
Plan on seeing her again.
What is with all this bullshit about her
Did she laugh at your little wee wee or something!!!!!
Nikki was a good GFE when I saw her last.
Plan on seeing her again.
What is with all this bullshit about her
Did she laugh at your little wee wee or something!!!!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
W k

Go find out

Be careful wrap it up

Lol

On we go

I’ve never ever met her or spoke to her

Not once
Don’t see Nikki Originally Posted by Missburger
I’ve never ever met her or spoke to her Originally Posted by Missburger
Don’t see someone I never met: Stewie seal of approval. Whew
Don’t see someone I never met: Stewie seal of approval. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
  • Zy
  • 09-25-2020, 10:10 AM
Everyone’s new philosophy should be to get a civilian girl who actually loves you. As soon as she stops loving you, get rid of her and get a new one. Way better than paying for some girl who just got done fucking the last guy she was pretending to be a girlfriend to.

Maybe this shit is worth it to some people, but it’s actually super depressing. I guess in the last year something clicked and I realized this is kind fucking dumb.
Everyone’s new philosophy should be to get a civilian girl who actually loves you. As soon as she stops loving you, get rid of her and get a new one. Way better than paying for some girl who just got done fucking the last guy she was pretending to be a girlfriend to.

Maybe this shit is worth it to some people, but it’s actually super depressing. I guess in the last year something clicked and I realized this is kind fucking dumb. Originally Posted by Zy
Great advice if you are still young and handsome.
There are people like OCD that are long in the tooth lol
Great advice if you are still young and handsome.
There are people like OCD that are long in the tooth lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
After a 5 or 6 engagements, 2 kid I never met nor paid a dime for...
I found hookers lie less. LOL even the lady's with hubby I'v fucked, hookers lie less

mmmm think about that