What will you be pouring New Year's Eve?

Or what plans are in store for you 12/31/09?
Veuve Cliquot. Maybe I should put on my tux.
Time with the relatives and an 18 year old

Macallan's 18 years old single malt to cope with the relatives.
With? Family? Friends, Both? HDH? All?!?
Billecart-Salmon Rose 1998 Cuvee Elisabeth.
TTH, haven't had it, but it sounds good from the reviews. I do like entertaining with a lady and a bottle of rose champagne. The pink color is a lovely match with their skin tone.
Diet Coke with little ice please.
I was going to guess that.
Like a Pepsi is going to come close to these lips.
Anything Mom and Dad have to pour into my glass as I whip up [hopefully] delectable edibles for them and the dogs. <3 Anything my parents share with me is truly a gift.
Veuve Clicquot and Louis Roederer Cristal. The Westin gave me a complimentary bottle of Veuve, but I gave it to one of my favorite clients. Off to the liquor store....
Billecart-Salmon Rose 1998 Cuvee Elisabeth. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Anything with the name "Elisabeth" included is sure to be good.

For me, though, I will be drinking diet cokes and will probably prepare some of my flowering hot tea that I got for Christmas. I have a clear tea pot and when hot water is poured over the tea bulb, the tea "blooms" into a very pretty flower.

It's lovely.

Just add some honey.

Elisabeth
Me? I will be pouring myself a bubble bath and then I will pour myself into bed.
LOVE IT! Champagne is my drink and I will be pouring Pierrer Jouet Rose!

My favorite champagne so far....

Happy New Year folks!

~Blowing kisses~
Glad to see that you are on these boards Ms. Genesis Nicole. We have fostered quite the massive ASPD following with all of our fabulous reviews....were you able to archive your reviews? I did last night, thank God! 47 ASPD REVIEWS SINCE MAY OF 2009! It took two hours.... Happy New Year to you GN!

LOVE IT! Champagne is my drink and I will be pouring Pierrer Jouet Rose!

My favorite champagne so far....

Happy New Year folks!

~Blowing kisses~ Originally Posted by GenesisNicole