Name: Tesla101
User ID:: 395585
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: Tesla.101@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=395585
City: NFW
State: Texas
Address: NFW near Basswood & I35
Activities: Conversation cocktails massage x2 (her) bbbj daty mpcfs twerking K9 mish exploration cuddling
Hair Length and Color: Medium just to shoulders, brownish redish. Sometimes down sometimes pilled up.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Tesla is stunning she stands 5-4 135lbs beautiful 38D's that look natural, beautifully thick thru the waist and hips with an overall toned body with just the right amount of soft curves where you want them. Her face is lightly freckeled and terminally cute with an exotic flair. Her skin is beautifully carmelized golden bronze. I have seen her dressed to kill with full spa effects and completely natural in sweats. Either way Tesla is a rare beauty that must be cherished. Her best features are her mesmerizing almond eyes although her perfectly soft and juicy lips may protest. This is the woman of Your dreams. Her kitty is the place you just want to hang out at all day, soft and pouty, Its a thing of beautiful pleasure. Always fresh clean and sweet smelling and nails always perfect.
Recommendation: The Best. I cannot give a higher
Recommendation.