What have you spent in this hobby over your career?

Having nothing better to do, I decided one day to try and figure how many wonderful ladies I have had the pleasure of seeing over the years and what my expenses have been. For me, it was a little over 20, but in excess of 20K. Well worth every penny, too! I know some spend much more for other hobbies in life. What has been others experiences?
Whatever I've spent, it's about 10% of what a divorce would cost...
  • Old-T
  • 11-19-2014, 10:28 AM
A lot depends upon how you define "in this hobby". Only the actual fees paid? Cost of the travel to see someone specific? For me the much bigger sums have come about when a lady becomes also a friend, and then it is much harder to allocate "hobby" vs "helping a friend", for example I have bought a lady a car so she could get out of the business and have the mobility she needed to start a new career--and have been seeing her for years since then.

Either way it has been a pretty big chunk of change, but spread over almost 40 years it has never impacted other important financial things, and in total has been definitely worth the expense for me.
Probably more than I should have.....if I really decided to reflect on it.
And I'm only getting started.
Probably more than I should have.....if I really decided to reflect on it.
And I'm only getting started. Originally Posted by FoulRon
Same here.

Better question how much have I wasted on providers with poor service or old ass pictures.
Whatever I've spent, it's about 10% of what a divorce would cost... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I've spent more than I needed to but, less than I wanted to...
About $600 per year. Sometimes all at once and some times un several lower cost or shorter sessions.
Let's see...carry the 2....divide by pi...square root of....= nunya bidness.

Seriously, best answer I can give is: more than I should have, less than I wanted to.
Let's see...carry the 2....divide by pi...square root of....= nunya bidness.

Seriously, best answer I can give is: more than I should have, less than I wanted to. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Save more, spend less, have a good time, and see the BEST!!!
Probably around 5k before the end of the year.
Dang i should A .....!!
Oh wait i did! I made u bacon!
Oh wait i did! I made u bacon! Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
and you will again one day.
Lmao
To expand on the op's original post, in the process of counting the cost has anyone ever kept a list? Maybe a 'notch on the bedpost' type thing?