what's going on ???

Ads are down, profiles are down! I asked if they were gonna shut down and no answers on anything yet.

Anyone have a clue?
Texas has proposed some new laws and since this site is huge in Texas it seems they’re taking some precautions... also wondering if they’re going to shut down. Ugh
Yep showcases/bio pages, ads and even the requests & iso's sections have been removed. Supposed to be safety precautions due to this: https://dallasjustice.com/new-texas-...tember-1-2019/
If gents haven't saved the contact info (and site links) of their faves or any ladies they are interested in since we've come back from the last shut down....I highly recommend they not procrastinate any further.
We still have the ability to pm and put pertinent info in our sigs....for now.
Yep showcases/bio pages, ads and even the requests & iso's sections have been removed. Supposed to be safety precautions due to this: https://dallasjustice.com/new-texas-...tember-1-2019/
If gents haven't saved the contact info (and site links) of their faves or any ladies they are interested in since we've come back from the last shut down....I highly recommend they not procrastinate any further.
We still have the ability to pm and put pertinent info in our sigs....for now. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
+1

Yes I feel a lot of us ladies will fade away from here.
This is all sad, been on here for 7 years, its like an annoying extended family member. I'm gonna miss this site, how it was before.

So this sites basically useless now? Especially for traveling girls smh
It definitely makes it rough to exchange info if/when traveling but looks like folks will have to get a little more resourceful. And find out whose coming and going by others means. I won't say this site is useless but might not be quite as fun.
what the hell, this sucks
That bites the big one!!
Well this sucks..
Ourhome2.net is a good alternative... though theres nobody in Iowa active on it. Hobbyists only need 2 providers to vouch in order to join. I think I wasn't active enough on there or something cause I am not able to post on there.

Anyone want to vouch for me so I can get onto P411? xoxo

If any of you can tell me which sites are ok and which are bad in the DSM area please let me know... I am trying to stay away from skip the games for sure, sucks this is happening with eccie right after I moved here ha.

Good luck to everyone!!!
Safe my phone number 3057097339
can't we legalize it all and legalize weed and call it good? Tax the shit out the weed and use it to build roads and help schools like the states they've legalized it already. a blunt and a blowjob would solve a lot of people's problems.
For the girls on here... also check out the info in the Ladies Room...

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1850
This is fucked, no way to show what we look like, our interest what's acceptable and what's not. Smh. I guess really I only use eccie When I travel anyways but still. This is going to put alot of girls in not only fucked up positions but endanger us all. This is crazy.