Looking for camera phone or smart camera ideas

Hey all, this isn't provider related, but for my mistress and I to exchange photos, etc.

She doesn't have a camera and just a crappy flip phone.

Are there smart phones that can send to email (instead of Facebook/YouTube?) or some other file sharing service, or maybe even some nice pre-paid (like TracFone) camera phones with decent cameras with decent photo texting?
iPhones send pictures to email or included with text messages.
  • LNK
  • 11-20-2013, 03:13 PM
I feel pretty certain that there are pre-paid phones that have a camera and e-mail capabilities. Tracfone, etc.

Go to their websites and check on it.
Most of the major prepaid carriers have phones that are 1 or 2 generations old now, which are more than adequate for sexting/sending dickpix.

Tracfone, Tmobile, and Virgin have some pretty decent choices. Of course what you're willing to shell out for a phone will dictate the quality, what generation ect.

If you want to be smart and drop some cash you can just buy a Nexus, which is already unlocked and will let you use any carrier you want.
Get a smart phone from walmart (Samsung galaxy 2 or 3)
have her sign up with drop box and upload pics as she takes them. You can use wireless on the phone but for 50 a month unlimited it doesnt matter.
If she's always near wifi you could get her an iPod. That way she wouldn't have to pay a monthly bill and could keep her flip phone.
Same cameras ( not too expensive) also have WiFi settings that will upload or email to destinations of your choice.

Used one last year on Vacation worked like a charm. Had a running backup to our Dropbox account for the whole vacation.
buy a used (or get an old) smart phone and just let her connect through wi-fi.

no carrier needed.

The point is get one w/o a contract or service and let her connect through a hot spot and send by email.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-26-2013, 09:59 PM
Dropbox is a wonderful free tool for sharing files among all of your devices. I have used it for over a year now and can effortlessly share data between my computers, tablets and phones. Highly recommended.

Dropbox