Turn on's and fetishes. Turn off's

What is your fetish/turn on? Come on now, everyone has one.

Mine are: Big arms and hairy chests. Gets me every time.
Getting all wet thinking about it. Uh la-la

Turn offs: Hairy balls, I love to suck, lick and play with bare balls. Hairy ones ymmv. If I want to floss I will use dental floss.
Long Legs That Wrap Behind Her Head While I Hold Her Wrists Down, Total Control. She Can Watch Us In Mish. Looking Closely in To Those Big beautiful Brown Eyes While She Plays With Her Clit. mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Squirters, DT, watching the lady masturbate, girl-on-girl, hot making out, MFM session(on to-do list), combine all of the above.

Note to self: make appt for man-scaping...
Long Legs That Wrap Behind Her Head While I Hold Her Wrists Down, Total Control. She Can Watch Us In Mish. Looking Closely in To Those Big beautiful Brown Eyes While She Plays With Her Clit. mmmmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by phungeye44

That's hot.
Just some of my favorites: Bondage, trash talk, lingerie, dominant (yet sensual) women, toys for boys, and DATO/DATY, especially while being 'queened'.

Yes, I am quite the broken misfit toy.
Misfit toys are usually the most fun.
Just some of my favorites: Bondage, trash talk, lingerie, dominant (yet sensual) women, toys for boys, and DATO/DATY, especially while being 'queened'.

Yes, I am quite the broken misfit toy. Originally Posted by 7071949597
Yes you are and thats why we get along so well. Hurry back.
I must be the most boring guy on the planet.

I really like it when the lady gets naked!

That's pretty much all it takes for me! Anything beyond that is pure gravy........
I must be the most boring guy on the planet.

I really like it when the lady gets naked!

That's pretty much all it takes for me! Anything beyond that is pure gravy........ Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Ya right! Thanks for a good laugh.
Yes you are and thats why we get along so well. Hurry back. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
I'm trying. Then again, I'm still waiting for you to make it to DFW.

And Ms. Elena, on behalf of myself and other misfit toys...thanks. We're usually the most willing to try new, exciting, risqué things.
alot of the above!

my major turn on is mutual masturbation!!! I luv to watch a guy jerk it while I am rubbing the kitty...then have him shoot it all over me! yumm!
Sloppy DT. At least that's what I seem to be looking for. Maybe it's more of a quest than a fetish.
Sloppy DT. At least that's what I seem to be looking for. Maybe it's more of a quest than a fetish. Originally Posted by dsmiowan
"I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days." - Crash Davis
  • Netx9
  • 11-25-2013, 08:33 PM
alot of the above!

my major turn on is mutual masturbation!!! I luv to watch a guy jerk it while I am rubbing the kitty...then have him shoot it all over me! yumm! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Fun! I admit, Thx to Dallas, I've become a fan of a little play in my backyard. Not with everyone, though. If they know how to do it right, the 'outcome' is leg numbing!

Don't think there's anything I'd call a fetishes but k9 with your arms folded behind your back and holding your wrists like reins and riding always 'gets me there'

As for general turn on, I love kissing and being kissed gently all over, especially my neck and ears.

Turn offs - poor grooming, especially down below. Doesn't have to be bare, just clean. I manscape for your enjoyment and mine!