Tomorrow

I'm looking for a hole in the wall dive or place locals go for a good meal on a Tuesday afternoon or evening in Lincoln or Omaha, non-chain and I try to eat healthy, no fried foods. Any places you might recommend to an out-of-towner?
In Lincoln go to Pepe's Bistro. I'm not a vegetarian, but I love his food.

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/199/1501...Bistro-Lincoln
Depends on what you want to eat. In Omaha, try Amato's for lunch. If you want a great burger try Stella's in Bellevue or Dinker's. If you want Italian try Malara's or Le Sole Lo Mio.
  • Netx9
  • 01-14-2014, 10:23 AM
Depends on what you want to eat. In Omaha, try Amato's for lunch. If you want a great burger try Stella's in Bellevue or Dinker's. If you want Italian try Malara's or Le Sole Lo Mio. Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
+1 for Le Sole's!
Are you really looking for a place to eat or using this for advertisement? Just got done reading your thread on the Kansas board http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1054825561
What do you have to hide that you are to afraid of showing a pic without a face and getting verified. We all had to do it.
Feel free to email me directly if you have any questions Ms.Lady Y. The way I run my business is based upon my personal choice.

Now back on topic...

Thank you for all of the suggestions!
If you like Mexican food, Rivera's at 120th and Blondo in Omaha is top notch!
If you like Mexican. Nettie's is good. 7110 Railroad Ave, Bellevue, NE
  • sdawg
  • 01-14-2014, 05:13 PM
If you're really shooting for healthy, try McFosters. The ladies I know seem to like it.

http://www.mcfosters.com/menu.html
Do any of you men REALLY think this thread is about food? LOL
I'm still trying to figure out a "dive" and "healthy food" go together.
Hopefully, I am able to take Elena out to dinner tomorrow, if the place is any good, I'll let you know. About the food that is, Elena's always good, better when she's bad...
Hopefully, I am able to take Elena out to dinner tomorrow, if the place is any good, I'll let you know. About the food that is, Elena's always good, better when she's bad... Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
She's looking for a "dive", I doubt you will get Elena to go to a "Dive", maybe muff diving but not on or at a Dive.
Hopefully, I am able to take Elena out to dinner tomorrow, if the place is any good, I'll let you know. About the food that is, Elena's always good, better when she's bad... Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
I just adore you. One of the few true gentlemen who know the hobby and so glad I met you what.......6 yrs ago?

She's looking for a "dive", I doubt you will get Elena to go to a "Dive", maybe muff diving but on or at a Dive. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y

Sometimes dives can be fun......but muff diving is so much better.
True. But I bet she'd go dancing at a honkytonk. Everyone needs to go to Knuckleheads in KC at least once.