Public announcement.

Everyone know that Ms Elena and I have had our differences and I would like to let everyone know that we have worked them out.

I am announcing publicly that she was not part or the events that happened way back when and in fact was a pawn in the whole scheme.

In other words she too was also set up to be destroyed by a very evil person.

My apologize to Ms. Elena for falling for her destruction.

This is all I am saying so don't pm me wanting to know what the event was, if you don't already know then you don't need to know.

Muah
Ms Y
I applaud your strength and wisdom, Ms. Lady Y, in setting the record straight. Very admirable.
I would expect nothing less from a LADY of your character. Thank you for setting the record straight.
I will agree with MP that it was great for you to clear the air that way. Too bad the situation happened, but glad everything is OK now.
Thank you, you didn't have to do this....but, its much appreciated and I'm just glad that we were able to get the air cleared between us.

The past is the past and now we just work on a happier future.
Much as I like a good cat fight it's great you two classy ladies were able to get to the truth and clear the air. Kudos.
Makes my work here easier too.
  • Netx9
  • 01-15-2014, 07:04 PM
So very cool to hear!! Congrats and now... Let's ALL be friends Any Y, just wanted to thank you for your assistance to guys and gals alike.... Your iso reports and searches for guys asking about other gals is very selfless and I know you are great at checking and giving references. While I haven't had the pleasure of your company, it is a pleasure to have you on her... Both of you! (E!)
Makes my work here easier too. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Now now Marcus if you want it to be all about you call me, go through screening and bring me some cash.
The claws have been retracted. Good for everyone.
Glad to here that and now we can all Cumbuyyah or however you spell it.
I would be a willing pawn to your queen though.
Did you kiss and make up or is that privileged information?
  • sdawg
  • 01-15-2014, 09:30 PM
Did you kiss and make up or is that privileged information? Originally Posted by Quantum007
Pix or it didn't happen.
Pix or it didn't happen. Originally Posted by sdawg
I'm with you and Quantum007... I'm thinking they just want to play together so they had too... Grin... I've never had the pleasure of Ms E but Y is like an old friend it seems...

Nice job ladies! Classy!
I've never had the pleasure of Ms E Originally Posted by oldmanoftheroad

Well, what's stopping you darlin'?