Thrills.....

Being about 40 miles from each other we decided to meet up halfway as I wanted to do something thrilling...we found a wooded area at a park after driving around for a while...as we walked up the hill to the quiet area we couldn't keep our hands off each other. As she lead me into the woods I couldn't help but notice the way her curvy sexy body moved from behind. She stopped, turned around and started kissing me. I felt her body and instantly became aroused as it was so thrilling that we could've been seen at any moment and that we were outdoors. As we kissed she slowly undid my pants and squats down. I looked down, her skirt hiked up, her sexy stockings exposed, no panties on. I entered her mouth but could not take much more. She stood up turned around and grabbed the tree. I bent her over slightly grabbed her gorgeous breasts from behind and entered her from the rear. The feeling was absolutely amazing. Our bodies were heated in the crisp cool air as we both moaned with pleasure. We smiled with satisfaction as we finished, walked back down the hill and went our separate ways...........what a thrill and extremely memorable sexy time.

Anyone have their thrilling stories?